How could you?

Sydney Caine

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Bois d'Arc Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Sydney stormed to the lawn where she saw her half sister. For the first time in months she finally felt her feelings and she couldn't wait to let them out on other people. "Do you know what you've done!?" She screamed at Shaylah when she got close.

Sydney threw a srunched up letter at the younger girl. The letter was about her, their, mother. It explained how Samaire had come a accused her of being the reason for Jays' imprisonment, Dervish's death and the troubles the Greens' were going through. It also told of what Samaire had said about Shaylah to Tracy, baout how Shaylah didn't trust Tracy enough to come to her for help and, finally, it said how the news crushed Tracy enough that she had had a breakdown. The letter itself was from the house elf.

Sydney needed someone to blame and, as it had been the news about Shaylah that caused Tracy's breakdown, she seemed a good choice. "This is your fault you stupid little girl." She screamed at her again before turning away, leaving Shaylah to read about what had happened. Not before yelling once more of course. "How can you be happy with scum like the Greens? It disgusts me."

Shaylah was stood by the lake when she heard her sister yelling at her. She was completely confused by this. She didn't understand what had happened. Last she knew, her and Sydney were friends and she'd done nothing to upset her. She didn't want to upset Sydney. She was one of Shaylah's only friends now that she had argued with all the other people she used to call friends.
Shaylah picked up the paper at her feet and quickly read through the letter. Her jaw dropped when she realised what had happened. "Sydney. Stop. You don't understand." Sha ran over to Sydney and stood in her way so she stopped walking. "I only went there because they were the only other people I could think of that I could go to. I can't cope at home anymore. There's too many memories that just make me feel like sh!t all the time. Getting away from there was my only choice and Dervish was my dad's best friend. Before I knew Tracy was my mum, Sam was there for me and practically took me on as one of her own. Even when dad was off on trips." Shaylah hoped Sydney would understand this. If she didn't, Shaylah's only friends would be Ivy and Markov and she hardly ever saw them.

Sydney turned back, tears in her eyes. "They may be your oldest friends but she accused my mother of murder and that doesn't stand in my book." Her pettyness was coming bak and she knew it but this was something that needed to be done.

"Shaylah you make a choice and you make it here. You're either a Green or you're a Rouge. They're seperate now and this isn't something that will heal." She looked her sister in the eyes with enough emotion to burn into her. "What family are you with Shaylah?" She knew, then and there, that she would attack the small girl if she chose the Greens'.

Shaylah looked Sydney in the eyes. "You know I'm a rouge all the way." Shaylah had never wanted to be a Green. She just liked the way they had been there for her in the past. "I didn't know Sam had done this. If I had known I would have had a go at her." She shook her head at the thought of Sam having a go at her mother. "I just need time out of the house and that was the first place I thought of. All I need is somewhere else to go." Shaylah tried to smile. "She had never seen Sydney even close to tears before. She wasn't used to seeing her like this.

Sydney grinned, the first one in months but it was a cold grin. "If you're a Rouge all the way then you wont mind gelping me with a little, let's call it punishment shall we? I know for a fact that the Green twins are here and they will go through hell." Anyone related to the Greens' in any way that agreed with them had to go. They would learn that their family didn't back down and, thanks to Sam, they would learn it the hard way.

Shaylah hesitated for a moment. She had known Lily and Jerrod for a while and usually got along well with them. Then she realised that she couldn't get along with them anymore. Not after what Sam had done. "I accept." She grinned at her sister as her eyes turned cold and dark. She could feel the sense of a fight brewing and she was starting to get excited.

Sydney smirked. "I hoped you would." She smirked, this task would be Shaylah's to complete. Competition and enemies made Sydney ignore things like friends or family. Each would be put through a test of trust. They would do their task or they would be on the other side and be punished. "I guess you'd better get an idea going then. I'm a bit busy at the moment." She walked away again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back