Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Ok, i just wanted to share this site, if you already play this then make a comment if you like in this thread. Its Dare to click they say its a hotel game, but the site only opens at 6:00am and 6:00pm. I think it depends on your time zone, mine isn't open yet because it just :cry:35 in the afternoon so its not still open. Then if you want a reservation your just going to type your name and email add, so, that they can alert you that its open.

This is the first time i will play this, but my friends say its scary.

OMG! I'm to scared to let it load up xD :(

I have it loaded, but why does it want to take my picture? :errm:

Its creepy. You'v creeped me out, I'm to scared to do anything now.

*watches Who Wants to Be A Millionaire?*

I got up to the bit with the girl, then she screamed and came up to me so I closed it

Umm... The picture is just an option...

The girl was scary tho...

And the opening isn't that scary Lexi

The web cam is just have your reaction be seen, i think that what is said and for the mic, i think if you got at the level where you going to hum the lullaby for the baby is needed.

NOTE: You have to hum it not sing it!

NOTE: (again) Wrong at the baby part, you have to sing it in the mildest tone, it should be in the white wave only, don't make it to the red wave.

if your at the Man eating man alive, please for god sake, tell me the code. I keep trying to count the pictures at the walls.

I gave instructions, why don't we help?

FYI people, if you play this make sure your mic and cam are on because the purpose of the mic is to sing into the baby part while the cam is used for the last part, you are being stolen a shoot to, you have to find your picture on the tons of picture hanging then click it, it will end the game.

I got stuck on the girl part. Came up to me and screamed.

I instinctively punched the laptop screen.

... Well now I have to get to to go for repairs. God damn it.

Oh god oh god I saw the face on the main page, screamed, and closed it. I win the wussiest person award. No way in HELL could I play that - the red room/blue room game thing scared me enough and the worst thing in it was a skeleton.

I played it this afternoon
I'm a horror movie freak XD
so i wasn't too scared, the bit with taking the photo got my adrenaline going haha, and it took me ages to figure out what the hell i was meant to be doing running down the stairs, haha.. but i got through it in the end.

i ended up skipping the bit with the guy in the straight jacket, i couldnt figure out the damn pin-number!
how the heck do you get it??

it was alright, i thought it would last longer though it wasn't too scary but then again i'm pretty immune to horror-y stuff haha.

(sleeping baby freaked me out though haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back