Hot or Not

Angelic//OutOfTen
You seem so.

Chaser/outoften
Ever plan to go professional?

Certainlyis/outoften
Born and raised but I live on NZ now since I'm working there and it's far away from my mother. How ever I'm surrounded by Australians do my accent is sticking thankfully!

sweet/10
my mum is trying to convince my dads family to let me study in new Zealand. I don't know how successful she will be. where abouts in Australia are you from?

Maybe/outoften
I’m Born in Melbourne but I lived most of my childhood since I was 12 on the Gold Coast in Queensland and now I’m in New Zealand.
Maybe your parents will let you eventually? There really isn’t a better place close to Aus than Hoggies over here in NZ.

once/10
I went to Melbourne once when i was little i think. I come from Margaret river in the south west. my mum wants me to go, as does my grandma, but my dad and his family want me to stay on home country.

no/10
I'm dead busy, I go to muggle school, and my mum teaches me magic at the weekend and in the holidays. and I like to spend as much time as I can surfing. so I don't have much time to annoy play with my two younger brothers.

best friend/10
though i don't seem to have spoken to you properly much recently. Are you okay?

strong/10
Minoas didn't mean that you were weak when he said what RHI said (I know he was talking to me) he was saying that you were strong, he was also making fun of me for throwing up during the last match around the same time.

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">Sorry./OutofTen
Sorry to hear you're missing someone. It kind of sucks doesn't it?
<i></i>

OhMan/outoften
I read what they said about you, and even I'm not that cruel. Sorry, Ostensia.

Missing Her/outoften

You're missing her, and she(Kate Moon) is missing him, maybe you two could get together and talk about it? I wouldn't know cause I'm not much one for talking.

OMG,EW/outoften
Dude, I could never like a twig. I miss Auden, not Kate. Don't make me lose my lunch, again.

Temperamental/OutOfTen

I'm sure you'll grow out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back