Hot or Not

MissingHim/OutOfTen

You shouldn't waste your time on someone that probably isn't coming back.

Hoops / Out of Ten

My dad loves basketball though I hardly see the excitement in such a rather silly sport ... Kudos to you!

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">GoodGod!/OutofTen
Have you ever listened to yourself? Probably not because you're always talking.
<i></i>

Pretty boys / Out of ten

You think her eyes are unique ... have you looked in the mirror dear merlin you must be part -Veela because you are GORGEOUS! Sorry that was the coffee talking! :correct:

Spiderman // outoften

Do you fight crime and climb walls using your spidy power all the time?

A boy and his fiddle / Out of Ten

Well not really but I guess I could find a spell out their that could make it work, what is up with the guitar? Are you any good with it?

StrugglingOutOfTen
Every person has a reason to struggle about something.

:correct: / Out of Ten

True though I am not always strong enough to stand on my two feet, have you ever struggled to wake up and get out of bed in the morning?

Rumors / out of ten

Is it hard to be the victim of cruel hateful gossip?

good/10.
I find that is the best way to deal with it too. If you ignore it enough or react in the wrong way then the person spreading them will stop. (or at least that is what I found)

Depressingly Sad/ Out of Ten

Wow you think you have it bad now, wait till you leave Hogwarts and are forced to deal with the real world. They will eat you alive !

I'm not/10
i think i have had an unusual life, but not a bad one, in fact a fairly enjoyable one. and I am sure I will be able to face whatever the real world throws at me.

adorableoutoften
it's lovely to see somebody your age smiling these days!

Healer/10

I hope you could heal Rumor Has It's author's brain. They are sure filled with different fatal diseases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back