Hot or Not

Quite/10

There is no reason to go after those who are part something. Some of them are more human than people like you.

Huffletough/ Out of Ten

It is good that you are though, dear. It is hard to be tough when your life is spiraling downwards. For me at least.

Downward spiral/10
the trick is not to look at it that way. instead see it as a new challenge. you only need to be a little tougher than the situation at hand, and I believe that you are.

Sorry/ Out of Ten

Sorry, you misunderstand, dear. I meant my depression, not me being a werewolf. I've been depressed for a while now, but I think I may be getting over it.

oh/10
I am sure it is similar. you just need to have a slightly stronger hold on it than id does on you and I believe you can beat it.

Werewolf/ Out of Ten

Many hardships come with being a werewolf, but you seem to be faring well.

Deatheater/outoften
I'll keep my distance from you if you keep your distance from me thanks.

Mother Out of Ten

Moms are cool. Youre child is lucky to have such a cool mom like you!

AvoidingFamily/OutofTen

Why would you want to avoid your family?

ManyThings Out of Ten

My brother hates me, and my sister thinks I am crazy for being in love with him.

Atwin/outoften

I have no twins... I want a twin!!! :woot:

Don'tWorry/OutOfTen

Sometimes you can't control your feelings, they'll sort themselves out ssomeday.

Chocolate?/OutOfTen

I love chocolate ttoo! :woot:

Sweetascandy/outoften
Just like me! :woot: :hug:

Dude!/OutOfTen

We have to meet! :p

emotionally unsatable/10
you could have fooled me. always look happy when i see you. well done for putting on such a brave face even if you are feeling a little unstable.

Well/OutOfTen

It's easy to smile, bbut difficult to feel it.

*hugs*/10
I knw the feeling. I hope you feel better soon.

Werewolfoutoften
Anytime you need a friend just ask​

Muggle-Born//OutOfTen
We get an awful beating sometimes,I really don't see the difference

Muggleborn/outoften
I don't either, we're just as talented than them or more since we're magical from a muggle parents which in my opinion is a pretty hard thing to be!
It's great being a beater in this case, I can give them back what they do to us!

Well that's awkward

MudBlood/outoften
Disgusting filth, your blood is unclean, like dirt running through your veins - you're not a true witch your a pathetic excuse.

Horrifying/10

Don't look at me, I don't exist. *hides*

Evil/ Out of Ten

I am very evil to you now girl, but expect me to apologize when all this gets straightened out.

OhDear/ Out of Ten

He is at that age where he wants to... try new things.

PrettyBoy/10

Yes very pretty. You would fit in well at Beauxbaton. We have a lot of pretty men there. And some not so pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back