Hot or Not

Fangy /Out of Ten

I find it awesome that you are a werewolf and maybe we will meet in the future :r

GayMon/10

That's cool. You are handsome if you don't mind me saying

Interseting/ Out of Ten

You look interesting, but I'd be too afraid to approach you.

werewolf/10
dermstrang graduate too. you remind me of someone. someone who i am trying to forget.

Sorry/ Out of Ten

I deeply apologize. I do not mean to cause you any pain.

dont be/10
It isn't your fault. If you ever wand a hand adjusting to the condition. just send word in my direction.

NoTraditonalUpBringing/10

You could be a more interesting conversation than I usually have with people.

SinceYou'reNicknamedSherlock/10

Do you have any idea on who might be posting those stupid gossip magazines?

Seven/10

I have seven ideas about what could be going on behind the gossip magazine but since this is a school wide affair I have to invited in order to intervene. I'm currently following this Annalie girl who seems to be up to something fun.

Uhuh/10

I also have suspicions on her. But there's only one thing that is bothering me. If she is the author, then why did she appear on the last issue of the magazine?

IWonderWhy/10

Don't worry I know your not the type. You more direct with you're bullying, more simple. Public humiliation to this caliber is not quite your speed.

Cheater/10

You have to be cleaver in order to keep track of two lovers at the same time. I applaud you.

HopefulDeathEater/OutOfTen

Such a shame, there are far more fulfilling things to do with your life than to become a Death Eater. Or is it simply an excuse to not have to focus on your life and do something productive?

I'mScared/10

A spoiled adoptie who starves for everyone to notice her because she feels as if she doesn't get enough attention at home or possibly because she secretly wonders why mommy and daddy felt her? Yeah I'm shaking in my Mary Janes.

TooTrue/10

Death Eaters are a surprisingly played out concept though there was this branch in the America's who have taken on more of the gang culture of the area. Their dynamic is quite something.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Wayoff/outoften
I'm not adopted sweetheart my ex sister was,
so clearly you have no idea what you are talking
about. And you call yourself 'Sherlock'? Just wow.​
<i>
</i>

Intelligent/OutOfTen

You seem like a rather intelligent girl, you could go far if you use your brains.
Oh God what to say =))

Slytherin/OutOfTen

What is a Slytherin and why are you one at heart? o_O

Imsosorry/OutOfTen.

I wish I could tell. Im just too scared.

ITry/10

Though those that know me usually have the same reaction that the attention seeker above above you has. They believe me to be quite annoying. You don't seem like too bad of a person. Flaky maybe but no too bad.

Auror/10

I may want to go into that profession when I leave Hogwarts. If I still have the drive for it in a few years.

ForTheRecord/10

I don't call myself Sherlock. My siblings do. In admiration I might add. Could have sworn it was you the adopted one. Ah well can't get them all right. I am right though about needing to have all spotlights on you though of that I'm sure.

Horse/10

Why a horse? I would have chosen a snake myself but that's just me.

Well/OutOfTen

An animagus cannot choose their form, I wanted to be a rabbit, but I went horse instead. It's fun to be a horse, I'm so much faster now.
OMG I'm running out of stuff to say! =))

Gossiper/OutOfTen

Gossiping doesn't really hold much purpose in life. Try finding something more productive to do with your time.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back