Hot or Not

Buy me a snitch!// Out of Ten
I can only assume that you own a quidditch team which if I am correct, that is pretty awesome!

Chaseroutoften
I Remember the good Days on the Quidditch Team as a Beater! You're very Young to be a Chaser, Look out for those Bludgers, i don't know what the Beaters are like these days!​

AnimagusOutOfTen
Wow that's so awesome!

Smiling Firstie/Ten

That's a nice attitude to have, may it stay with you throughout all your years of Hogwarts.

ComplicatedOutOfTen
That's how your past must have been, hm?​

Keeper/ Out of Ten

I used to play keeper as well as seeker back in the states. If you ever want to go pro after you graduate send me an owl.

ManyRolesOutOfTen
You seem to have had many roles/occupations in your entire life. Really lovely.​

logical/10
there is something about logical thinking that is reassuring. also the fact that you are muggle born from the uk then moved to aus/nz at the age of six makes me think that we would get along well as we have had similar pasts.

Sweetness/// Out of Ten

At least your a nice kid, I have met some rather rude children your age who are rather opinionated for thier age. Whatever happened to respecting your elders! Not saying I am old but still. Stay young and innocent!!
<i>
</i>

Spiderman? / Ten

What on Earth is a Spiderman? Do you have eight legs or something?

nice/10
you look friendly, like someone who would be a great friend. shame you are four years older than me.

HufflepuffOutOfTen
Hey! Just like me! Hehe!

Sweetoutoften
You Look like a Sweet Young Girl, Keep being Adorable​

</SIZE></SIZE></COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">TalentedQuidditchPlayer./OutofTen
I remember seeing you play a couple of times. Too bad I can't stand Quidditch.
<i>
</i>

Lonely/OutofTen
You should not be lonely, find a guy that loves you. :)

Love Lecturer/Ten

Kid, you are 12. What is this.

(( :p ))

BadassOutOfTen
Now that's the right way to rule your own life, sweetheart.

</SIZE></SIZE></COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">Naughty./OutofTen
We could be friends.
<i>
</i>

Troublemaker?OutOfTen
That must be fun, as long as you're not getting caught.
<i>
</i>
<i>​
</i>

Boss!?// Out Of Ten

You better be taking care of yourself Boss, or else you will have me to deal with and let me tell you that can be a bad thing from time to time.​
<i>
</i>

SearchingForLoveOutOfTen
You'll find him, sooner or later. I advise you to hit the nightlife though, it's rad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back