Hot or Not

MuggleCatholicSchoolAndHatingIt?//OutOfTen
It isn't so bad, my primary school was the same an I loved it there.

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">Mudblood./OutofTen
Disgusting.
<i></i>

Supremacist // Out of Ten

be careful who you call disgusting because it is your dark heart and putrid soul that is truly the most disgusting thing here right now

SmilingDanceroutoften
Don't All Dancers have to smile?​

Complicated/10
. Saying its complicated tends to mean he's cheering on you. And you sugar are pretty cute. Just saying.

Fierce/OutofTen

Nothing wrong with partying as long as you don't take that bike back home. But... Maybe you're the kind of person who sleep over at the party? Who knows. ;)

Mysterious // Out of Ten

so why so secretive? is not wise to open up to the world? or do you have skeletons in those closets?

Breaking out // Out of Ten

I have never been a fan of closets.... wait for it.... yep that was defiantly a pun. give me an appletini and we can start deconstructing any doorway you want though I have had a rather wild life. Did you know I am an actual prince!?

appletini?/outofTen

Haha. You're funny. ^^ That you're a prince? Noo way! I could never tell. (Back and forth... funny guy.)

TimeToCrashThisParty / OutofTen

Hey gorgeous, might I interject? Prince Eric here only pitches for one team, but me on the other hand ...

Royal Decree // Out of Ten

Though I may pitch for the other team, I am more than a perfect date. However with that said I am sure my consort and his tenacious cat would not approve of me getting to terribly drunk.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">NotPicky / Out of Ten

He can come too, we'll make it a party! Witches, wizards, muggles, vampires, it's all good.​
<i>
</i>

Fangy Baby // Out of Ten

I met a vampire once, he was rather handsome but he was only with me for my blood so I had to end the relationship. I can cut a rug! So lets hit the dance floor!

Prince // Out of Ten

well i am a prince ... a royal prince of a small country, though given your age i doubt that would be interesting to the likes of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back