Hot or Not

BigBoyoutoften
Well aren't you a Big Boy, Half Giant then hmm, It'd be interesting to see what you would be like in a battle... terrifying i would presume.
As for your Statement, yes i am Sharp so keep an eye out for my blade.​

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">You'reJustAwful./OutofTen
You smell like a garbage can, miss.
<i></i>

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
SuchABeauty//out of ten
For blonde you really seem to be intriguing, someone would be lucky to have you.​
<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">

Boy Watcher ll Out of ten

So whats up with the whole bird watching thing? Are you going to be one of those pervs with a pair of binoculars "looking" for birds in some poor woman's window? I hope not!
<i>
</i>

Spiderman?!/outoften
I freaking loved the comic books! Though I liked batman more, but Spiderman is still awesome.

adorableoutoften
you're adorable, not weird!

Flirt/10
you seem sort of fun though maybe a little boring. but you are far from my kind of person. though maybe if i have drunk enough I wont mind. ;)

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">YouLookBadass./OutofTen
Seriously girl, you look tough. You need to teach me how to look less like a dainty little princess. I could use some toughening up.
<i></i>

Baby,Please!OutOfTen
If I wasn't so hooked up with this girl in my year, I'd do anything to talk to you.

Lassie! DOWN! ll Out of ten

If I had a newpaper I would smack you with it! Geez boys are such dogs when there girlfriends aren't looking!​
<i>
</i>

Spiderman//OutOfTen
I remember watching those films when I was younger. Dad loved them,he had the collection from when he was younger.

ThooseTatsoutoften
My Ex had Tats like that, He's got my daughters name on him somewhere aswell..​

Girls in white satin dress ll Out of ten

Your a mother? You seem awfully young to be a mother.

Spiderman/10
I loved those comics. though i did prefer batman as he had the batmobile.

((wow everyone seems to be commenting on the spiderman side so lets do a nn spiderman post shall we))

Growing up/10
please keep growing, having tall people around makes me feel a little less freaky.

InLoveOutOfTen
Damn. I think I'm already beginning to feel this nowadays.

Nice hair/10
to have such an awesome colour of hair you must be the kind of person who i would got along with. sure your a couple of years younger than me but not much. if we meet who knows what would happen.

Pinkie
<i>
</i>
ll out of ten

Your hair reminds me of peptobismol... You might want to fire your hair dresser because clearly she has upset stomach on the brain.​

HufflepuffChaserAndCo-Captain/OutOfTen
That's awesome! You must love Quidditch so much.

Mischevious/10
Time I remember mischievous plots in my first year. apparently the head of house didn't like frogspawn in her slippers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back