Hot or Not

NotMuchoutoften
Learn up on the things around you boy, You never know when information is Important... Be aware of the surroundings and the situations you might be put into.​

DEathEater//OutOfTen
How can you eat death? Sounds really weird! But, i'm sure it's a nice profession!

WhoaOutOfTen
I still can't believe that young muggle borns are too clueless about Death Eaters.

Or/Outoften
They haven't been exposed to what a Death Eater can do, Most are in hiding now a days and just ignore Muggleborns, but they're becoming more Active, I seem like an Easy Target, this is my Second Death Eater Attack.
Be Careful.

SecondAttack?/Outoften
How in the world are you still alive? You'd think one attack would have been enough.

Creepy/10

You're stunning yet you're a Death Eater. Seriously, if I bumped into you and didn't know you're a Death Eater, I'm in for a big trouble.

SuspectEveryone/OutofTen
I'm Lucky I'm fast, I can wiggle my way out of tough situations, Someone as young as you might have a bit of trouble... Don't get to Cocky.
Death Eaters are Dangerous, i just worry about the day that they have a new Leader, With some direction they might become Very Dangerous.

Yes/ Out of Ten

You are so quick that you are now locked in a dungeon somewhere.

RealiseThis/Outoften
Have you ever take a Potion? Its hard to avoid the effects of it. Sleeping Potion is very hard to avoid, Trust me Kid, You have to know the situation.

Pfft/10

Why don't you try kicking your captor's arse or head butting him and then steal his wand or gun or knife or whatever then escape? Geez, lady, don't you watch any James Bond movie?

HarderThanItSeemsoutoften
I have no wand, i have no food or water to sustain my Energy, I'm running on Very bare minimum here, I can't attack without using Energy and even then, he's a Death Eater, his Property probably has Death Eaters watching it since he's powerful. I would love to kick his ass, I've all ready busted his lip... but the chances of me Escaping on his Territory are very slim. I'll try Soon... I need to get to my Daughter​

Stuck/10

Don't worry madam, you'll get out of that prison. Just don't lose hope.

AsLongAsI'mLivingoutoften
I will never stop fighting, Believe me. Thanks for your Support​

Mini-fashionista/10

You remind me of my little sister. Via fashion and girly things, that is. You're sweeter and a lot nicer than her.

SoYoungoutoften
How did you become so... Distinguished yet you're so young.​

Well/10

Is that a compliment?

IWouldAssumeSooutoften
You seem so, Beyond your Years, It's always an Advantage​

Abducted//OutOfTen
Stupid Death Eaters, always thinking they are better then muffle-borns. I hope that you will be rescued soon and I'm sure your daughter will be safe. Just don't give up.

ThankYououtoften
But i suspect the worst is yet to come.​

Theywillfindyou/10
the ministry will find you soon

Familiaroutoften
I hope the Ministry finds my Daughter soon, I can't do anything about it because of my Blood Status... You look Familiar, Have i seen you before?...​

LetHerDieoutoften
If Koaru ever gets the guts to Kill her, which i highly doubt. You'll have your Precious little Muggleborn back. She just better make sure she keeps away from me or i will end her life.
Learn this Half-Blood, Enemy's will destroy you, I suggest you make some strong allies​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back