Hot or Not

awesome healer/10
I am doing great, thank you for asking, as for wolfsbane, I now make my own, but maybe i will stop by some time if i run out and dont have time.
your too fast

Chaser for the harpies/10
they're a pretty good team, I met the beater who seems nice, but the thunderers are better.

nice hufflepuff/10
the world needs more people like you, and less stuck up snakes.

BlastFromThePast/OutOfTen

You remind me of a former best friend and roommate. Andromeda. She was a Gryffindor werewolf too. You have lots of similarities. I hope you don't go down the same sad path that she did....

I've heard of her/10
red haired, gryffindor quidditch playing werewolf. I don't know which path she went on, but I plan on playing quidditch and working for the ministry.

youmakemegagaoutoften
Plus, you're just awesome in general. 'nuff said.

cooler than I thought/10
I thought that you were a boring snake, but you are actually really cool and quite funny. shame you are friends with HER.

Fellowmusician/outoften.
People who can play instruments are always pretty damn cool.

Uggh/OutofTen
A violinist? I could think of at least ten things better to do with my time then focus on that piece of crap instrument.

Don'tyoudaredissafellowmusician/outoften
At least we apply ourselves to something beautiful like music! We have the patience to see it through.

prettyb!tch much?//outoften
dude your more womanly then me and that's sad on my part xD.

omgbrooutoften
Jaden, even I'm girlier than you, and that's saying something. Ily.​
<i>
</i>

GodSake./OutOfTen.

You bug me.

Chaser/OutOfTen

I am scared of heights so I don't fly.

tryingtobehappyagainoutoften
Are you depressed or what? You're kind of hot though, do you know my biffel James?

whatan@sshole/outoften
God, you really think you're all that don't you? But you have been sadly miss led. You are such a pig-headed arrogant idiot that you can't even see that you treat so many people like sh!t! I shouldn't even waste my breath, you can't get it through your thick skull that treating people the way you do will come back one day and bite you in the @ss! Karma is a b!tch. Watch out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back