Hot or Not

skepticaltowardslove//outoften

Welcome to the club, except I'm skeptical towards all emotions. It's called being a Cynic.

GetALife! | outoften
Honestly, this is why I'm to young for love. Cut the hair, get out of your sinkhole and move on.
Though in your case, the really old saying of cry a river bridge and get over it,
I'd be more likely to say Dig a Hole and Jump in it, to you. But You already have....​
<i></i>

HeyNow//OutOfTen
No need to be so harsh, hun. He's just expressin' himself the same as you do!

FirstYear! and Southern?//OutOfTen
You should come to the library sometime, I could find a book on unicorns or something.

attentionseekeroutoften
you wouldn't be as annoying in your desperate need for attention if you were being a little original.

KidsWillBeKids//outoften

Let the girl learn for herself that who she is isn't going to get her many friends or show her trueself.

Chaser//outoften
You can Chase me down anyday ;)

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">Cheesy!/OutofTen
That was like the cheesiest pick up line ever. But still really cute!
<i></i>

hufflepuff head girl/10
you look nice, like most people in hufflepuff.
I am sure I will see you around sometimes.

You'reSuperTall//outofTen
You're so tall! You'd be fun to have around the stables, being taller than the horses and what not. They wouldn't know what to think of you!

You//OutofTen
You're a horrible person, and you should feel horrible. No matter how pretty your face is, it will never make up for your ugly, ugly personality.

Compliment//OutOfTen
You're welcome, i see you took to being ignorant to the rest of that sentence. Ah, well, suit yourself. Cow.

WellNow//OutOfTen
The crap coming from my mouth?
You're the one spewing nonsense like a haughty, know-it-all teenager. Take a look at yourself. You're expelled. You were probably too ignorant to be a Ravenclaw in the first place. The house is better without you.

Riiiiiiiight/outoften
Do you usually talk as if you have recently acquired a blow to
the head or is it a recent thing? The point being, do I look like a give
a flying monkeys arse about getting expelled? I'll give you a hint. N.O.

Professor//OutOfTen
you look young to be a professor.

Professor/outoften
Ugh, first pedo-Blaze and now you? Where are the standards these days?
And for your information I don't give a crap what my parents think.​
<i>
</i>

Ugh/outoften
Out of the way midget.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back