Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
Lily and Saira went down to the kitchen to hide from the cold, and to get some hot chocolate.Lily walked around looking through almost every cupboard to findtot. Eventually she took the bottle with the brown powder and made two cups of delicious hot chocolate. She handed one mug to Saira and said " There. "

@Saira Lykims

“Thanks.” Saira said, wrapping her hands around the mug to warm them, as they were still a little cold from the tower. She blew before taking a sip of the coco. “You can’t go wrong with hot coco, especially in this weather.” She said, she takes another sip. “So are you from here?”

Lily smiled at the Slytherin and took a sip of her hot chocolate. Lily put down her mum on the counter when the girl asked something. " No, I'm from South Africa. How about you? " Lily asked curiously.

Despite all of her travelling, Saira had never been to South Africa, Or Africa, in general. “Oh? Is it nice there? I’ve never been.” She took another sip, and glanced at the girl. “I’m from the UK, uh.. England.” She said, clarifying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back