Hostile Takeover BWA HA HA HA!

OOC First Name
Lemon & Cherry Pizza
Wand
Mum's old one.

I am here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story, goodbye, the end! Any questions?

Hello! ^_^
The Yamamoto (and probably other families eventually) accounts are shared between two *awesome* people.
I am known as The Lemon Spider of Extreme Ninja Pizza, or just Lemon.
Cherry is just known as Cherry. Meh.
We share the Yamamoto accounts, though I am using them most of the time.

I'm the odd one. Cherry's less odd, but awesome nonetheless. Actually, Cherry is a morbid and sadistic person according to her parents. But she is very nice. ;D
I'm Lemon. Wait, I already said that. Well I am. I am odd. And there is a cat nibbling my foot... Confused.
Maybe I shouldn't have had chocolate for breakfast...

Aaaand, I'm from Australia. I love AVPM. And Glee. And musicals. Especially Wicked ♥
But nobody wants to know about me really, do they? xD

I would love to be a part of your HNZ community! If you'll have me, that is. I've been lurking for.... a while, so I know all the rules. I swear I won't eat anyone!

- Lemon ^_^

Oh Lemon you will fit in here just fine. I am one part of the four way soup opera that's written also by Mads, Sally, and Cole. My name is Ana V. as in Ana Victoria. I live in California and one of the few that come from United States. You'll find that there are people form all over the world here (accept Antarctica and really know has the time to teach penguins to type). If you have any questions or comments talk one of our awesome and colorful Admins or one of the Global Mods :D Hope you have a good time on HNZ :hug:

P.S. You tried to eated Nickernoodels I know you did!

Squee!
I'm from Australia too! :woot:
and I absolutely love AVPM! You do know there's a sequel, right? :r

Anyway, welcome to HNZ! My name's Jesse. I can usually be found here: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7322928/1/ so come chat with everyone!

Hope you enjoy your time here. ;)

Ana V..... California is a lovely place. I am now jealous of you. :p
I'm sure the penguins of Antartica would love to learn how to type, and I shall now make it my life's goal to teach them ^_^
Who's Nickernoodels? And I'm sorry for my attempt at eating people. It won't happen again! *salute* I'm just part-zombie... It's what I do.

Meyke.... Thank-you, I think I will love this site very muchly indeed.

Jesse.... Australia W00T!
AVPS isn't as good as the first one... Just nice, but not as good. But still, YOU'RE HARRY *FREAKIN'* POTTER!!!! :D
Ooh, a chat thingy. Oh dear, I think I will use that a bit too much...

I am Cole, Ana mentioned me. I am nothing special, just the ruler of the world (someday)
I love this site, I've been here for a year, and I love everyone here!
Nickles/Nicknoodles/The Sparkly Administrator... is our most awesome Admin!
You'll fit right in... And Cats are also zombies, hence his nibbling on your foot! :p
Hope to have more contact with you
XxColexX

First of all, I'd like to thank you for joining and Welcome to HNZ. :) I'm glad you joined up with us and are about to explore the limitless amount of fun we have here at HNZ. :D There are many things you can do right now, such as starting new RP's, posting in the development forum to find people to RP with, make new friend's, and one of the best things we have around here, our Spam topic. Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, I'd be more than willing to give you a tour of HNZ if you'd like. Contacting the Adminitrators Nicolas King may be a good idea if you are not sure about something as well.

Also, did I mention welcome to HNZ? :wub: :wub:

Wow what a coincidence Dumbledore sent me here too ;)

:lol:
Welcome to the site The Lemon Spider of Extreme Ninja Pizza and Cherry!

You both sound like you'll fit in perfectly to our crazy messed up, awesomesauce community or Harry Potter fans. I hope you enjoy your rp experience here. Look forward to lurking your threads or even getting around to rping with either of you at some point.

Don't forget to check out our site documentation and any questions shoot them to Nicolas King or Cecily Zhefarovich (I'd copy and paste that tis easier than trying to spell it xD )

Lin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back