Hoping It All Goes Well

Chase nodded, and smiling as he viewed his own relaxation room. The house was his, and it showed what he was like. A mix or modern and oldschool, which the fine lines inbetween. "I like it." he said smiling, "I think as much. I try to put as much of me as i can into this place." he said, shrugging. When she asked where to next, he grinned and led her back through the house, up the stairs, and into the master bedroom again. He flicked the light on, and viewed his bedroom. "Well, this is where the magic happens." he said, and chuckled. "Actually, your the first girl too see my bedroom." he said, and smiled at her as he wrapped an arm around her. He pulled her close, kissing her deeply. After a few seconds, he pulled away hugged her. "So, what do you want to do now? I think i'll let you choose." he said, grinning.

Aaliyah grinned when he said she was the first girl back to his room. "Well then I am truly honoured." She grinned before responding passionately to his kiss. She was almost disappointed when he pulled away from her. She snuggled herself into his hug, unconsciously of course, and smiled when he said it was her choice and turned around to look up at him.

"Umm, well, we could." Aaliyah never finished the sentence as her lips collided with his own. It was a brief kiss as she pulled back before he could get too into it. "Well, I have a couple of ideas." She looked, no where near slyly, at his bed and back at him again.

Chase laughed softly. "Haha we never know, you might be the first and last." he chuckled, and sighed, happy that he was just there holding her. The kiss made him smile, but what she said next made his whole face light up. He grinned at her, lifting her off the ground and into his muscled arms. He flicked the light off and closed the door, then carried Ally over to the bed. He layed her down, helping her get her jacket off as he did. When that was thrown away, he slid his hand around and until the zip of her dress, undoing it and sliding it off of her. He then went down and puled her heels off gently, sliding his hands back up her bare legs when they were off. "Music?" he asked, flicking his wand at the stereo, and grinning at Maroon 5 came on. He kissed up the length of her body, and started pulling his clothes off, stopping when he was in his briefs. He grinned at her as he held himself up over her, and kissed her again. "I must be dreaming..." he sighed to himself, viewing her half naked body. It was god like...

Aaliyah smiled and laughed as they moved and undressed. She squirmed when he kissed over her bellybutton, it was one of her tickle spots after all. Her crimson cheeks lit up when he spoke. He sounded in awe of her almost. "Only as much as I am." She smiled at him before capturing his lips with her own.

Chase kissed her heavily for a while, until his urges were too much to handle. He slid the rest of Ally's clothes off, and slid under the sheets with her, falling into each others arms.
Fade to Black i suppose?

OOCOut of Character:
Sooooo, sooo sorry for the delay!!! I completely lost my muse.

Aaliyah snuggled further into Chase's chest and smiled. It was the next morning and she was happy. Happier than she had been for a while anyway. She had the next two days off of work, was on her way to getting her dream career, and, well, she had Chase. For now anyway.

Aaliyah listened to the soft beat of his heart as he slept. The night had been amazing and she really hoped this wasn't all there would be. She knew people took advantage of her trust and wish for a family. She really wanted Chase to be different from that.

'A child sat on on the livingroom floor, barely three years of age, playing with his favourite toy. An argument raged in the kitchen, though the child was oblivious, because the tv raged, volume turned up high. His three month old baby brother lay sleeping in his crib. Chase's parents often faught, but today was like no other. The baby smiled as he watched his father walk out the door... Little did he know it would be the last time he saw his father...'

Chase woke to the movement of Aaliyah snuggling into him on the bed. It took him a few moments to realise where he was, as he was torn from the nightmare. He smiled at her, remembering the events of the night before. "Well, good morning." he said, kissing her softly, and wrapping his arms around her. "How did you sleep, my dear?" he asked, stroking the hair out of her face.
'A child sat on on the livingroom floor, barely three years of age, playing with his favourite toy. An argument raged in the kitchen, though the child was oblivious, because the tv raged, volume turned up high. His three month old baby brother lay sleeping in his crib. Chase's parents often faught, but today was like no other. The baby smiled as he watched his father walk out the door... Little did he know it would be the last time he saw his father...'

Chase woke to the movement of Aaliyah snuggling into him on the bed. It took him a few moments to realise where he was, as he was torn from the nightmare. He smiled at her, remembering the events of the night before. "Well, good morning." he said, kissing her softly, and wrapping his arms around her. "How did you sleep, my dear?" he asked, stroking the hair out of her face.

Aaliyah smiled when she heard him stir from his sleep. She returned the kiss softly and snuggled into him further when he pulled her into his arms. She knew it was too early, it was blaring her right in the face really, but she felt like she loved him. Real love.

"Wonderfully." Aaliyah knew he hadn't slept so well. He had been moving through the night. She wondered if she should ask him what was wrong but maybe it was personal and, well, they had only met yesterday. "What about you?"

Chase smiled when she kissed him back, and instantly felt better, wiping his face and noticing it was sweaty. He must of been moving around alot during his nightmare, and wondered if Aaliyah had noticed. He gently trailed a finger around her bare back, smiling at the soft texture of her skin. She was a thing of pure beauty, and he already felt entrapped in her smile. But he liked it... He wanted it. The liked the feeling he had when he was with her, and couldnt help but starting to fall for her. He felt obliged to tell her the truth. "Oh um, i had an okay sleep... I had a nightmare though... But besides that, fine." he said, smiling and blowing the subject off. All things came in time.

Aaliyah's skin tingled at his touch and her smile grew. It left her face, however, when he spoke of a nightmare. "Are you okay?" The worry was more than present in her eyes and she propped herself up on her elbows to look at him better. She didn't miss him trying to blow it off as nothing and that worried her more than anything really. It was generally the nothings that were the biggest problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back