Hopefully Some Quiet Reading

"Yes," Estrella said. "Erik...." She was enthralled that somewhere out there, she had a sibling. "She left him with him? What in the world for? His parenting skills really suck, if you don't mind me saying," she said bitterly.

((sry, I have to go.. work :( ))

"No, I can see why you would say that. Perhaps he will do a better job this time around. He is not completely alone though, my mother is helping him at the moment."

"I hope he does," Estrella said quietly. As much as she hated her father, she did not want her brother to be in the same situation as she was.

She raised her eyebrow. "Is he staying with her or something?"

"Yes, something like that," Sophia said, seemingly leaving out some important details. She then took her book and shoved it back into her bag, which she in turn slung over her shoulder.

"Well, if you will excuse me, I have some business to attend to." Sophia stood readied herself to go. Lovely chat," she added as she walked past Estrella, heading swiftly toward the castle.

Estrella gazed back towards the castle for a slight moment, and then left the lakefront, looking for something better to do. At least she had made some contact with Sophia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back