Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
???
Wand
Aspen Wood with Boomslang Venom Core
Annie had been back to the orphanage a few days ago and was already thinking about going back to Hogwarts. Nothing had changed in appearance the other children were still boring but now they kept asking him questions about her "special school". Most of the time she spent her day in her room and today was no exception, Annie only went downstairs to get some fresh air when no one was in the courtyard and during meals.

As her dorm mate came out, she closed her book and checked that no one was behind the door. After that the little witch pulled out her wand which she had hidden in a wooden slat before reciting a spell she had learned this semester "Wingardium Leviosa" the book lying on the bed began to levitate at about thirty centimeters. Annie was smiling from ear to ear, the only time she felt good here was when she was doing magic. The sound of the door opening made her snap out of her thoughts and she just had time to hide her wand in her right boot.

Michelle could be cold hearted towards adults, but she had a soft space for kids, especially if they were orphans and her relatives. Chelle's mom didn't take Annie to her, but Chelle was still too young. She had read a lot of articles and laws by New Zealand, and one of them was that she was allowed to take her only when she turns twenty. It was still a half a year, but the best she could do during this time was visit her little cousin.

And one bad habit that Evans had was not knocking on younger kid doors, she entered Annie's room without thinking twice. She noticed fast movements towards boots, heard how book fell on girl's bed and she already knew about Annie being a witch. Michelle fastly smiled at Annie, closed door and only after that finally said something. "Magic can't be casted out of Hogwarts, especially where muggles can see it." Chelle put out a hand out to get that wand from Annie. It was easy to see that woman wasn't mad, but she had something on her mind. Annie wasn't allowed to cast spells, but Michelle was.

Michelle how are you?” The girl said, reaching for her, trying to distract her from her boot."You know i really miss you" she added before Michelle started to talked. She knew it, of course she knew it she worked at the ministry and we know very well that they do not hire dummies.

"I know" Annie let out a sigh, she knew the main rules of the wizarding world even though she hadn't been in it for so long.The girl's eyes widened when her cousin took her wand, she hoped she wouldn't keep it for long but to her expression she didn't seem angry "What are you going to do?" Annie asked, more perplexed than worried.

Last edited:
Michelle chuckled at Annie's question knowing perfectly what she was trying to do. Didn't Noah do the same to their mom just last year? But she acted like she didn't notice cousin's trying. "I'm fine," she shortly answered without hesitating to go into any details. "Yeah, same." and it wasn't also a secret that Elle wasn't exactly into all the loving sweetie stuff. "My congrats on making in a Ravenclaw. It's a good house. How did you like it there?" woman calmly sat next to Annie, but didn't touch her.

"Then don't do it," she said like it was the most obvious thing to do and it was. As Evans get Annie's wand, she started twirling it and nodded at it. "Nothing, you will get it back later." she answered without hesitating and put it on some closer counter. "It's cute," she added it as a betweener and lightly smiled at girl.

Annie's smile grew when Michelle told her that she had missed him too. "Yeah Ravenclaw is really nice I love the vibe of the common room and the people seem nice but if I haven't had a chance to talk to them very much" She sat down on the end of her bed,watching where her cousin put down her wand, puffing in relief when she told her that she wasn't planning on doing anything.

"Thanks, i found it cute too" she said proudly while remembering walking out of Olliwander's delighted about the fact she finally had one. " I always find yours cool" Annie said pointing a finger to her cousin's wand . "By the way , how is it going to the ministry ? Anything exciting to tell me ? A new adventure ?" she asked impatient to hear the news.

Michelle softly smiled at Annie and nodded as listening what she said. "Darling, try and talk with them. Nothing can go wrong unless we have the same personality, but we surely don't." Elle almost chuckled at her own words.

"Wanna take a look on it?" she handed it over with a soft smile. Evans had already managed to find a perfect places where to keep it off the eyes and still in the perfect plac if she needs it. "What interesting can happen to a boring obliviator? I am still monitoring muggles, the same task everyday," she only half joked. She loved her job for the reason that it didn't require spontaneous actions. "Baby, I am not adventurous, but I got a new fridge. I was at wedding," she shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll try promised," she said, trying to reassure her."And I do not see the problem with your personality," she added with a smirk

"Oh yeah !" Annie took the baguette of his cousin, stroking the delicate wood with her fingers. She took a shocked expression when her cousin spoke of her job "How can you say that your job is boring?! You are the one who erases the secrets of the Muggle's head, I'm sure you have lots of things you have erased that was very interesting " she said enthousiasly. "Hey! Bying a new fridge and going to a wedding are kind of small adventures ,so you're adventurous " She got up and placed herself in front of Michelle "And did you meet someone over there Miss Evans?" She asked, taking a deep voice and pointing the baguette towards his owner, seen from outside a person (from the wizarding world) would have thought that a 11-year-old girl was interrogated an adult on a crime that had happen lately . Annie was trying to keep an serious face but she finally bursted into laughter.

"Noted," Michelle smiled Annie's promise and stroked her cousin's hair lightly. "Well, there isn't any problem with my personality except the fact that I don't make friends." woman lightly chuckled.

She watched carefully Annie as she was watching Michelle's wand. She wasn't a fan of giving her wand to anyone, but she knew how enthusiastic Annie was about every chance to interact with something magical. "Yes, of course! Baby, I am not even twenty years old, I mostly do the monitoring. However, you don't have to worry about it, I love my job." Evans reassured Annie and softly smiled. "yes, I am a very adventurous person. If you find it really interesting that closer to summer I am going to buy a new kettle. We can go and choose it together," the ministry worker lightly teased her cousin. And she couldn't help, but laugh as Annie called her miss Evans. Hearing her laugh totally wasn't something that happened often, but some people could do that. "Well, I met several people, but talked only with the groom, by the way, he is doctor Mcleod. Not at the wedding, I met Cooper Gates, but he usually is in Japan. Nothing important," Michelle messed up Annie's hair. "Give it back!" woman took her wand back as Annie turned Michelle's wand at Chelle, and after taking it away, she lightly smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back