Honestly been trying to avoid this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Drake

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
14 Inches Oak, Thestral Bone
So yeah you know it and I know it, I haven't been on lately... Sucks!

I've been trying to put this off thinking that I could just hold out and ignore real life's time consuming activities (by which I mean the all consuming Work!) but unfortunately that is not possible... I will be absence with a few pop in's (maybe even a roleplay or two on the weekends) but other than that you probably won't be seeing me.

Cliff Notes version, I'm currently on a tasking helping one of our partners here in Korea and working super long and ULTRA BORING hours! afterwards I eat and sleep then repeat the process (my time is like 4 am - 6pm with an hour lunch and then I pretty much eat and go to sleep...) so year not much time and it's still two more weeks, then I'm going to be getting ready to move since I've decided to go back to the United States and work back there for a while, (closer to my dad so if anything happens to him I can get home faster, been trying for this for a while now) with a short break at home for Christmas (haven't done that in five years) so all in all things my be a little sketchy until Jan. though hopefully not at least after the tasking is completed than I should be on a little more...

anyways I'm sorry for all the people I have plans with......didn't plan for this

Major character's affected or

Lolita / Luthor Silverback
Alexander Le'Creigh
Henry Drake
Brian Getathorn XIX
Erica Matthews
Cynthia Vandervoort
James Potter

Take all the time you need but hurry up and get it done and get your super awesome self back here please. Or I shall eat you soul. =))

Brian,

I envy that you get to travel a lot xD but than again you've got loads to do to even enjoy the country//etc. :r be well dewd

Madz x

Oh noez! Do what you have to do! Leah will be here waiting for Henry when you get back. ;D I'll miss ya, bud. MSN me when you can, I've missed chatting with you.

Brian,

Oh dear...when I saw the title I got all :( thinking that you were leaving us for good. I'm glad it is more like a hiatus because that means that you will eventually be back and rping, giving me something to lurk ^_^

I hope everything finishes well for you over there and your trip back to the States goes well. See you when you're back.

~Cyndi

So this is the part of the move where I'm without internet and will have to get on at different places which will severly limit my RPing capabilities plus I have the whole North Breathing down our backs which may also cause problems so please be patient and I'll try to reply to my threads ASAP! by which I mean whenever I can... oh and please RP in the Fan Fic area so that I can use it when I get back...

Oh no Brian! :( You shall be missed!
Have fun! Sounds like you will have an awesome time ^_^

So yeah another update! I'm at home having a blast catching up with some old friends, going to Universal Studio's this Thursday and keeping pretty busy. Long story short I will probably be away until the 1st of January...anyways will pop in when I can! Take care and hoping you are all well.

I'm glad you are having fun Brian! I am very jealous of you going to Universal Studio! Take pictures for me!

Donna ♥

So I'm in Texas getting situated when on Sat. I come down with Bell's Palsy, basically the left side of my face is parylized for the next couple months...since my left eye is unable to blink I'm not actually able to look at computer screens for too long so I'm going to have to extend my break until this goes away enough for me to function...it could be a few weeks or a couple of months, you don't really know with this sort've thing...lucky me... Ill still be popping in every now and then though so please dont think I'm gone yet...

Feel better soon! We'll be here for ya when you return. :D

Oh no Brian :( Get better soon, and please keep us updated as much as you can!

Brian,

I hope you get better soon! Take care.
:hug:

Thought I'd give you an update. After two weeks of parylsis my Bell's Palsy has begun to go away I can almost completely blink and my mouth is almost completely back to normal. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll be completely back to normaly. I'll be on tommorrow though and will be Rping again!

Brian that's good! I'm so happy ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back