Home to an empty house (again)

Darian Dragos Dinu

Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
They approached his huge manor and frowned. He always disliked how big it was, preferring the small and cozy to the large and beautiful. Darian showed Angela though the overly extravagant doors. "Well here we are. Home sweet Home." 'God I hate it here.' Darian thought to himself.

Angela could feel her jaw drop when she saw the house. it was huge, and beautiful. She liked bigger houses, and defiantly the one that Darian had. He showed her through the doors and she took the sites in. She could get lost in here. "Wow, this place is huge!" She said smiling at him. "I could loose myself in here!"

Darian laughed. "Bigger the second time around eh?"

She giggled and nodded. "I don't see how anyone could live in a place like this without carrying a map!" It was true, as accident prone as she was, she would need on star directions. The last time she was there she was to frightened to notice what this place was like. "I guess i really hadn't seen this clearly."

Darian nodded. "Yeah The storms made it pretty dark.I can find my way pretty well though, Its a lot smaller then the hotels I lived in."

He pulled her to the next room. It was decorated in candles and ribbons of silk. Beautiful in blacks and tans he showed her around. "This is where my 'sister' Adrianna entertains the guests."

"Really, this place is so cool!" She said with a big grin. She followed him around the room, taking in all the sites in the room. "Why do you say sister like that though?"

"My family adopted her after her only family member left, her father, disappeared. She took it all for granted, shows no respect, and treats me like crap. So yeah." Darian frowned. "Needless to say, I don't like her."

"Well that's horrible. When my aunt came to take care of me, i did everything to help her. When family is all you have, you should appreciate it!" She said. it was a very touchy subject to her.

Darian smiled. "I'm glad you feel so enthusiastic about it."

"Well i come from a hard family, i have no choice but to appreciate being alive." She said with a small smile.

Darian nodded. "Coming from a hard family makes you who you are. I wouldn't have you any other way."

"Ah, but you forgot one thing!" She said smiling slyly and facing him. She loved her wit.

Darian cocked his eyebrow. "Oh, and what would that be?"

"I'm not yours yet." She stuck out her tongue. "I'm not going to be anyone's, not if Skyle has any say in it anyways." She looked down

Darian frowned. "And why is that?"

Angela glanced up, and then back down. "Just.. she's protective.. that's all." She wasn't exactly telling the truth, but she was right.

"At least you have some one to be protective over you." Darian walked to the next room.

"Well then i'll be protective over you! That way you know what it's like!" She said with a grin, following him.

Darian smiled and rolled his eyes. "Alright then. Lets go find that table."

"Okay cool." She said linking her arm with his. Now she had to people to watch over, Darian and her friend Kala.

Darian smiled and gave her arm a small squeeze. "Lets." He led her to the parlor. There was a huge pool table and several not electronic games. He took her over to the ping pong table. "The ball will change colors every time we hit it."

"seriously, it's like the fish on have on Insaniquarium!" She said, thinking of her muggle computer game. I've never been very good a ping-pong, but i like the bouncing noises it makes."

Darian smiled picking up the ball. He bounced it on the table and the ball changed colors. He tossed it to Angela. "So what are the stakes?"

"Your choice, on the stakes as in." She said viewing the ball, it was so cool.

Darian winked. "I wouldn't mind another kiss."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back