Home sweet home

Dervish Green Jr.

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15" Pine and dragon heart string
Dervish entered the front door to the building. There was stairs straight ahead. He started to ascend them. When they got to the third floor, he opened another door leading into a small flat. The living room, kitchen and dining room were all in one and three doors led of from the room.
Walking over to one of the doors he turned around and said "The main entertainment." He opened the door to reveal a mini library. Dervish never had anything to do so he always bought more and more books to keep him occupied.

Cloe smiled at him. "wow" she said as he opened the door she felt her jaw drop but didn't know how to pull it back up. "double wow i love it" she said as she went in she climbed a ladder to look to look at the books on the top shelf.

He smiled when he saw that she liked it. "Feel free to take any of them. If I'm going to persuade my parents to let m move back in with them then I'm going to need to get rid of them. There's no way the would fit in my room at their house."

Cloe looked down at him with a frown. "no you can't get rid of them they're like a part of who you are gosh couldn't you keep this place as your get away place?" she asked climbing down and standing in front of him.

"I could do but then I'd feel guilty. My parents pay for this place. Dad says he's happy to pay for it until I get a job." Dervish thought about how he hadn't even bothered to find a job yet.

Cloe stopped. "what if i took over payments?" she asked looking at him.

Cloe smiled at him. "yeah i would if it ment not getting rid of the library" she said and smiled at him.

Cloe looked him in the eyes. "Yeah I'm, sure don't worry." she said thinking she better not tell Kandee.

Dervish ran over to Cloe and put his arms round her waist lifting her off the floor then spun in a circle. He put her back down with his arms still round her and said "Do you wanna go out some time??"

Cloe smiled at him. "yeah sure" she said.

Cloe smiled. "how about now how about here?" she asked him.

Cloe grinned. "yeah i bet it is" she said and kissed his lips back.

Dervish picked Cloe up and carried her to the bedroom. It wasn't very big. There was a double bed with a wardrobe and a chest of drawers with a desk. He walked over to the bed and put Cloe on it. "Is that comfier for you." He grinned at her and sat by her side.

Cloe smiled. "yeah it is so" she said laying back.

Cloe snuggled closer. "you know your just like a pillow" she said laying her head on his chest.

Cloe smiled and was tired. " yeah your so comfortable your making me tired." she said and kissed his lips.

Cloe didn't hear him because she was asleep. The next morning she woke and was very comfortable. "oh" she said relizing who she had slep on all night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back