Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddalee Simon

OOC First Name
Hannah Banana
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hey guys! :hug:

Well, first off, Merry Christmas!! (or Happy Holidays if you don't do Christmas). I hope you guys all had a good time and ate lots and lots of good food ;)

Now, on to business! Last time I was absent I forgot to click 'Post Topic', so once again I'm leaving all those I'm RPing with in the lurch. I'm incredibly sorry about that, and I give you all free hugs and many, many cookies to try and make up for it :hug:

Since it's the holidays, I'm basically going away for 2-3 weeks. I'm off to see family between now and New Year's, which I'm spending at a friend's bach, then I'm being dragged camping and then I'm back with my friend. This basically means that I will have no internet for a few weeks and therefore won't be able to post. I'm very sorry as I know that this leaves several people hanging, especially since I was absent so recently. I'm very very sorry but RL is getting in the way (plus that dreaded Writer's Block! :glare: )

I will post here again as soon as I'm back, and then will do a mad dash to get up-to-date on everything. So, for now, adieu! I hope you guys all have a good holiday, a happy new year, don't have too much fun without me, and I'll see you in the New Year!

:hug: Hannah

Siddalee Simon said:
(plus that dreaded Writer's Block! :glare: )
:cry: Our RP isn't that bad, is it? xD

Have fun Hannah and see you when you get back.
Don't worry about our RPs ;)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
- Pat :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back