Holidays in Russia...

Demitris Zhefarovich

Wand
Bloodwood 15 3/4" Core of Phoenix Talon
Demitris arrived with none other than Kailiey Paramore in Russia. It was extremely cold outside, snow falling heavily, almost blizzard conditions. He wanted her to get inside as quickly as possible. The foyer was decorated in Christmas decorations. Demitris shook his head, Never should have given the keys to Dietrich. Demitris stared at the huge tree, and rolled his green eyes. The home was large, but very warm compared to the outside weather. No one was here except for them two, and he hoped that it would be okay for her. However, he was going to have Jaken over soon, and Demitris didn't know whether he would spend time with his sister first or not. Demitris turned to Kailey, "Would you like to go swimming? Before you answer, I have an inside pool and it's very warm in there." It would be odd going swimming in the winter, but he had done it many a times. His pool was large and beautiful. But it wasn't his choice to put it in here. It was none other than Dietrich.

Kailey barely took the time to admire the houses size as she half ran for the door. The shivering only subsiding after the warmth soaked into her body. With that she peeled the large green jacket off and hung it on a nearby coat rack. "You warned me but still, alot worse being out in it than thinking about it." she said as she flexed her fingers, trying to get back some feeling into them as she did so. Kailey was about to ask him if he was crazy for suggesting swimming when he said it was an indoor pool. "Oh, That would be nice... Only, being in Russia in December packing a swimsuit didn't exactly cross my mind." she admitted Well that shot that idea down, which really sucked because at the moment nothing sounded more relaxing than getting into a large warm pool.

Demitris laughed gently, and nodded. Russia was not a kind place to live in the winter. Not that he minded though, he lived here. Demitris stated, "It is pretty bad." Demitris removed his own jackey, which had fur on the inside to keep the warmth. He was wearing a red shirt and jeans, something simple. Demitris smirked mischievously, "I know you wouldn't. That's kind of why I kind of bought some swimsuits for you. I don't know what size, so...I got every size." Demitris motioned with his hand, "I'll take you down to the pool area." Demitris had a warm expression, as he led down through the hallway, to the other side of the house. It wasn't too long, to him, until he opened one of the double doors to reveal the inside pool. It was much more humid in here, and felt like summer. Demitris pointed to the left, where a door was that had a woman stick figure on it, "There is a door right there, and inside, you'll see how many swimsuits I bought. Go get changed and I'll be out in a few moments." Demitris hoped that he wasn't ordering her around, because he really wasn't. Hopefully the sweet, charming voice he had was light sounding.

Kailey nodded, "Next time I'm flooing directly into the house if possible." she said but noticed a big sheet of glass over one of the fireplaces. That wouldn't have worked out so well this time. When they got to the pool area Kailey was hit with a sudden wave of heat and very moist air that made her hometown seem quite dry. and I thought I practically inahled water back home. she thought before nodding to Demitris and going into the room that from the outside looked like a public womens restroom. It looked to be about the size as one with about ten stalls instead of the two it held, there were a couple sinks and multiple racks of bathing suits of all sizes, colors, and styles. She picked up one of the bikinis and blushed wildly. No way... she thought quickly putting it back on the rack before getting a more tasteful tankini and putting it on. She stood infront of the mirror and started melding her body using her powers to get it perfect. Once satisfied with the fine tuning on her natural curves. She walked back out and Demitris was nowhere to be found, shrugging she went to one of the sets of stairs and stepped in, the warm water going up to about her hips. Compared to the biting cold of just minutes before hand that was heaven.

Demitris knew that flooing sometimes wouldn't work in his house. The teenager thought that somehow, the closed environment caused it to be like that. All hot and humid. Demitris watched her enter the restroom and turned to go into his own. He entered it, and had a variety of swimming trunks for himself. It took him a bit to choose the right one, which was a normal, black pair. Quickly changing, and grabbing a few towels for himself and Kailey, he exited the restroom, without a shirt on. It revealed every muscle he had on his body. Not that he minded, because he would be swimming. Why wear a shirt while swimming? He was comfortable with his body enough. Demitris put the towels on one of the chairs he put out just moments before retrieving Kailey. Using the set of stairs closest to him, he stepped into the pool. The deep end was his favorite part of the pool, because it was over ten feet deep. Demitris sank in and got his hair wet. Demitris stood up, and before heading to the deep end, he stared at the Ravenclaw, "You look slightly different..." Demitris shrugged, and ran his fingers through his soaked hair, trying to move it from his eyes, which didn't work out too well.

Kailey was stunned into silence for a moment in which she quickly retreated for the depths of the warm water. There were two factors that caused her current speechlessness. One being that he looked... quite good, without a shirt on. Understatement of the year! That has to be one of the hottest guys you've ever seen. she thought. The other being that he was the first person to ever actually point out the small changes she made on herself. Granted she never did much and did try to keep in shape the normal way but the gift sure was alot of help. Either he was extremely observant or everyone else just kept their mouths shut, she couldn't be sure. She broke the surface of the water once more and found she couldn't feel the ground her feet anymore, but that suited her just fine. She loved to swim only it was usually to cool off and not the opposite. She kicked her legs now keeping her head well above the water easily while trying to put some of her hair behind her ears ans out of her way, but the weight of her soaked hair made the weak cartlidge of her ears flop over and she just let it be, her ears springing back to their original place after the weight had been lifted. "How deep is the water anyways?" she asked hearing a slight echo in the open space around them.

Demitris was often more observant than usual, and it didn’t really ever occur to him. The Durmstrang student entered a bit more into the deeper end, when the water reached his shoulders. He was a swimmer, but even though his skills were usually kept to the water, he also a dancer. Demitris completely dropped the changes on her body, thinking it was just a trick in his eyes. His eyes often did play many tricks on him, like how he thought that Svetlana was a beautiful, graceful girl when she was actually a lowlife tramp. Demitris listened to the echo, and dipped back under the water for a moment, to read the number of feet at the far end. He came back up and answered, “Fifteen feet.” He pointed at the end, and in the water, the number was there. But it was very easily missed. “Got to love swimming in blizzard conditions.” Demitris laughed a bit, before slipping off more into the deep end, almost losing himself to the water and going under.

"Fifteen feet, Wow... Mine back at home is only 8." she said her head looking at the water below her as she swam over to where the deepest water was and she could see the bottom looming deep below her feet. When he noted the blizzardish conditions outside Kailey noticed the sunroof high up above them. She shifted her body to the point where she was floating along the top of the large mass of water and looking up at the snow and wind flying by above them. "It's so weird to be swimming in a pool and look up to see a ton of snow." she said with a small laugh and kicking her legs a bit pushing herself backwards through the warm water. When Demitris had invited her over to his house for part of the break this had not been what she was expecting. She had no idea his house was so... big. Not that it really mattered to her. She couldn't help but wonder how many times she would end up getting lost in the enormous house.

Demitris only laughed softly for a moment, before heading to the edge and leaning back against it. The water was warm, it was like summer. Summer in a blizzard. It has happened, though, right? As long as she is enjoying herself... That is all that matters. Demitris remembered that he has yet to show her to a guest room. Problem was, which one would be hers? Demitris wasn't too sure. He glanced up, his emerald eyes staring at the sunroof. Tons of snow was piling on it, and wind was blowing. How he loved swimming in the winter. It was a game to him.

Demitris had a bit of a flashback. Since when was he ever this nice? Perhaps he was just being influenced by the people at school or something of the sort. Demitris smiled, "Welcome to my life... Swimming in the winter." Demitris glanced back down at Kailey. Strangely enough, he liked her. However, what he wasn't realizing that he had voiced his thoughts and said, "I believe I like you Kailey." Demitris bit his lip, and wished that the water would swallow him whole right now. Demitris's gaze went back up to the sunroof. Perhaps she didn't hear it. Though even he knew that he said it loud enough for her to hear. Who couldn't in this large room?

Kaileys gaze stayed on the sunroof which was getting more covered with snow that the wind couldn't blast off. She supposed in the summer that it would provide more light than it was now. The room at the moment had slightly dimmed lighting, like it was lit by a lot of candles rathen than a powerful singular light source. For a small moment she wondered how strong that glass was, if enough snow piled on it to where it broke Kailey did not want to be under it. But then she thought that it was of course charmed to keep from doing that. Because in the dead of winter god only knows how much snow piled on top of it.

She kicked her feet lightly moving herself along the waters surface slowly only stopping when she saw a body out of the corner of her eye, remembering that Demitris was near a wall she stopped, "I believe I like you Kailey." she heard him say and she instantly stopped floating along and was now completely unde the water aside from her head and shoulders. Has he meant it like the thought... No, hoped he had? She looked at him curiously for a moment, trying to figure out the meaning behind his words not wanting to appear a fool if she came to the wrong conclusion in the end.

He was staring up at the ceiling and biting his lip, and there was the ever so obvious clue in that kiss at Madam puddifoots their first meeting. So she was about to open her mouth and speak but then remembered, He's 18... What would he see in a fifteen year old hogwarts girl? she thought But he obviously must like you to some degree to invite you to his house. her mind reasoned with her. Not to mention Leminas in the same situation age and schoolwise. School wouldn't have much to do with it either, you pretty much hate durmstrang but have gotten a crush on one of it's students...

Her face may have been turned towards Demitris but her eyes were a mile away, deep in thought. It would seem after years of living with Zazuka Kailey had picked up some of her some of her far away, getting lost in thought tendancies. This whole game of mental tennis only took about a minute or two but in the end she decided that gievn everything layed out infront of her it was worth a shot. Her eyes snapped back into actual focus of her subject. Her eyes luckily having shifted to the left at some point during her contemplation, so she hadn't appeared to be staring. "I think I like you too Demitris." she said taking the plunge into the unknown. She just hoped it paid off.

Demitris finally managed to bring himself to look at Kailey. She seemed lost in thought, and Demitris thought in his mind, You idiot, you don’t know the first thing about how to treat a female! And here you are, making a huge fool of yourself. What would your mother think! Demitris thought some more about the entire ordeal, Come to think of it, mom would be rather pleased with this girl. Dad, I don’t know and very much don’t care. He only cares for himself, so why should I waste my time? Mom though. Mom would love Kailey, but I have a feeling I should keep her from the family anyway.

Demitris wondered who else was in the same situation. Yes, Hayden is dating that Lemina girl. She is Kailey’s age, but I’m older than him, by several months. Oh dear Merlin, I know that I’m in trouble now. Demitris convinced himself that she did not like him like he liked her. He was deep in thought and by the time he got out of it, he glanced over at Kailey and saw that she was in the same boat as he was. When she spoke, he thought that he had too much water in his ears. But what he hard was right… And now, Demitris just smiled back.

Demitris made sure that the words were correct before asking, “So, now that we have established that we like each other, what do we do from there?”

Kailey noticed how oddly formal the words sounded, When she and Njord had gotten together the first time the tellings had been switched around and they had both been blushing and bumbling a sight. But she supposed in a way having it adressed the way it had been was a bit easier. A bit less awkward but not by much, either way she didn't reflet on the sound of the words but the meaning behind them. He's asking her what they should do? She thought for a few moments over it debating in her mind.

While this whole thing does have to be a mutual decision in the end, He's right to ask because I need to formulate an opinion, or well... Fine tune the opinion I already have. How much does the age difference bother him? Well, I know what I want but I should probably address whats sure to become the elephant in the room before we get into anything. she thought biting her lip. Sure the age difference didn't matter to her because of her parents but she did realize that she wouldn't want to date a Twelve year old.

"Hmmm..." she started thinking of a way to go about it. "I just have one thing to address..." Oh theres no use beating around the bush Kailey just go on with it. "Is the fact that I'm 15 going to be a big problem for you? Because I mean, I could care less that you're 18 but I know everyone doesn't see it the same way I do." she said cutting herself off before she could ramble but it came out anyways. "That is if that was what you were thinking about in the first place if not I'm sorry.... Wait I'm getting ahead of myself here." she started doing exactly what she had said she wouldn't do, Ramble. Water, now would be a good time to swallow me whole! she thought her face turning red.

Demitris waited as patiently as he could, thankfully that would be forever because somehow he was a patient person like his mother. The father side, he wasn’t so keen of. Apostol was reckless, but maybe that was because he lost his mind? Demitris wasn’t too sure, but he no longer considered him a father anyhow. Demitris nodded, and said shortly, “Shoot.” He listened to her concern, and he raised an eyebrow. He didn’t see the age as a problem, but he did see that Kailey was a bit nervous or something, considering that her face was rather red.

Demitris chuckled, “To be honest, age does not matter to me. As long as you aren’t like thirteen, then I don’t see it as a problem. One of my friends is dating someone that is close to your age, if not in the same year as you, and she attends Hogwarts.” Demitris hoped that this might settle things, and maybe she would know what to do. This was the first time he had ever even considered something to be in some sort of relationship with him. Though he thought he loved Svetlana, he still blew her off like there was no tomorrow. Giving off the excuse of the gang whose legacy now rests with the younger students. Demitris smirked slightly, and teased, “Anything else you would like to address, Miss Paramore?”

Kailey listened to his responce, her face gradually getting lighter. If they liked each other and age wasn't a problem for either of them then she no problems with them possibly trying to have a relationship. She was sure this wasn't a rebound from Njord, no that ship had been sinking since October. Her ears perked up when he mentioned one of his friends dating a girl around Kaileys age at Hogwarts. So Hayden and Demitris were friends too, the world got smaller everyday it would seem.

Kailey caught the slightly teasing tone of his voice with his next statement and rolled her eyes but smiled anyways. A loud gust of wind howled outside and Kaileys eyes snapped up to the sunroof for a second having semi forgotten exactly where they were. "Well since age isn't an issue for either of us I think the only thing left to ask here what do you wnt to do?" she asked wondering if she was making the right move, but it was out now. Nothing she could do about it.

Demitris had to think for a moment. What to do about this situation... Though him thinking that made it seem like he was trying to find a solution for a problem. This wasn't a problem. It was just something that happened to teenagers from time to time. Demitris was a person rather afraid of getting hurt. But he had to opened himself up sometime. Demitris found the courage hidden somewhere inside and said as smoothly as he could, "Well, I can always ask you to be my girlfriend, but the choice is yours." Demitris did not want to force or rush her into things that she didn't feel necessary. That was just rude anyhow. Hopefully, this would make a turn for the better and not backfire.

At least this time there wasn't that many details for Kailey to compile together and account for befor making her next move. Just a simple question, or rather the suggestion of a question to ponder. The way he stated it showed him to be quite the gentleman. Something Kailey found intriuging, Njord had been a gentlemen but something about Demitris was different. Well, more like alot of things seemed different. But she wasn't really comparing the two. "Well if you did I could always say yes..." she trailed off. It was soo odd to think about how much things had changed in these past few months, but she was happy with it.

Demitris hoped that he did not sound like an idiot, and wondered about her answer to his question. Even though he did not word it right, at least he didn’t think that he did, Demitris couldn’t help but think. What if she would want to be taken home now? But why would she want to do that when she just clearly said that she liked him? Oh, the teenager wished he wasn’t such a thinker. Thoughts like this often made him more nervous than he should have been. Demitris finally grinned when she spoke. Thinking for a moment, he mused, “All right then, there is only one more thing to ask.” It was rather obvious what he was about to. “Would you like to be my girlfriend, Kailey?” His green eyes softened their gaze naturally as he waited.

"Ask away." she said lightly knowing what he was about to do. But the smile on her face still got bigger once the words were actually out. Luckily there wasn't much for Kailey to think over this time which caused for her quick answer, "Yes I would, Demitris." she said letting herself float closer to Demitris who at the moment was about three feet away from, the gap lessening to a little under a foot of space between them. The water was starting to get a bit too warm and Kailey realized they had been in much longer than they had originally thought, the sunroof was now coated with a steady layer of snow. A small silence settled over them and she acted on an impulse, slowly closing the gap between them and joining their lips in a kiss.

Demitris had that warm, fuzzy feeling inside. She said yes. The process was coming to him. His first ever girlfriend. She said yes! Demitris laughed in his mind, but his facial expression remained subtle. The Durmstrang student grew curious of the mind when Kailey started to close the gap between them. The silence eased the lad more so, for the last thing the man wanted was for him to leap in joy. The embarrassment would drive him to oblivion. Demitris gazed down at Kailey, with mixed emotions in his green, piercing eyes now softened. Shocked, but he quickly gave in to the kiss, his hand now at the small of her back. He pulled away softly, and grinned, "I take it that you are happy with your answer..."

Kailey felt the final inches of distance between them closed as the kiss went along it's course, feeling his hand find the small of her back. When she felt him start to pull away she leaned her own head back an inch or two too. Her light blue eyes locking in on his striking emerald ones. She bit her lip pretending to think about it before letting a soft chuckle at the purposely poor charade of hesitance. "Definitely." was her answer as her lips pulled into a smile. Whatever she had been expecting from this trip this wasn't it. This was better.

[Sorry but I can't think of much else for them to do in the pool. -Make no comments or I'll kill xD.]

A few days later Kailey was lying in a large comfortable bed. She had just been awakened by either the sun of the bright almost blinding glare of it's reflection off of all the snow into the window. These past few days had been fantastic, there wasn't much to do in the area surrounding the manor so they stayed inside which was fine with Kailey, not only did she not want to get back out into that cold Demitris's house also had so many different things in it. She thought all it was missing was a bowling alley to make it the sterotypical rich kids mansion you saw on TV. Only the house had much more class.

Kailey soon got up out of the warm bed and changed into a pair of dark blue jeans and a black tee shirt. After spending several minutes infront of the mirror trying to get her hair to do something the normal way she relented and just used her power to mold it into the soft curls she wanted. He was scarily observant and after the incedent at the pool she was careful not to make any major changes. She left her room and walked down to the kitchen she had found on the first day there and poured herself a bowl of cereal, she had been surprised to even find some familiar brands of cereal in the cupboards. She wondered for a moment if Demitris was up yet. Probably not as it was only... Well, Kailey didn't actually know what time it was but she assumed it was pretty early.

Demitris tossed and turned in his bed, before his sharp, green eyes opened. Yawning, he sat up and stretched. Like he would any other morning, he got up out of bed and entered into the shower. The best way to wake someone up. After showering, he dressed in a red shirt with blue jeans, something simple. He summoned his shoes and socks - reasons why he always wore shoes in the house was beyond anyone's knowledge. Knowing the house like the back of his hand, he made his way down the stairs.

He paused in the foyer to turn up the heat. It must have gotten colder or something in here. He flicked out his wand, and with a quick flick of it, the fireplaces roared with orange and yellow fire. Even he was unsure of how many were in his home. Demitris heard sounds, and were quiet concerned with whether Kailey was awake. He walked throughout the house, and found her in the kitchen. He raised an eyebrow at her, and he greeted, "Morning, Kailey." Demitris moved his damp hair out of his face, just making it look more messed up than it normally was.

Demitris folded his arms across his chest and shook his head, "You know, I would have actually cooked. Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean that I don't have awesome chef skills." A smirk played upon his delicate lips as he gazed at his girlfriend. He still could not believe how this turned out.

Kailey was about to eat another bite of cereal and observe yet another blizzard like snowfall going outside the window when she heard footsteps, So Demitris was up and about as early as she that morning. When she heard him enter the kitchen she swallowed the bite of cereal she had and realized the bowl was empty before turning from the window to look at her boyfriend, She was still having to wrap her head around the fact that he was indeed her boyfriend. After two years with Njord it was odd but Kailey wasn't complaining at all, she really liked Demitris. "Good morning Demitris." she said with a smile When he addressed him having cooking skills she shrugged and walked over to him. "Well I didn't know if you were up and I was hungry so... Yeah." she trailed off sitting the now empty cereal bowl in the sink. "It wasn't a bother anyways." she said

[Sorry about this majorly sucky post Kaitlyn but I had about two lines before being alerted I had about a minute to post xD]

Demitris leaned against the doorway, and suppressed a yawn. The teenager always waited two hours of waking up to eat breakfast. Though how surprisingly early he was awake, it took him forever to really wake up. He smiled faintly, "I'm surprised you know your way around already. Took me a few months to get used to the place." He rubbed his green eyes tiredly. Merlin knew what was in store for them... "Beware if you see a tall, blonde guy walking around here if I'm not around. Dietrich may be coming today, but I could be wrong. He wouldn't hurt you, of course. Because of me, and...he isn't into girls." Unless he turned bi again, why can't that boy make up his mind? Demitris thought. Demitris informed, "He is a good buddy of mine." Probably the only friend other than maybe Jaken he would introduce to Kailey. Demitris wasn't too sure about Hayden just yet, but had every intention of inviting him to the graduation party if he didn't know already.

It's okay... Short posts FTW!!

Kailey had to hold back a small laugh, he thought she already knew her way around? No way, with a house this big it would take months to navgiate it without a map. "You give me too much credit Demitris. I only know the path from my guest room to the kitchen and back." she said ending with a light chuckle. When she heard about the warning to beware of a tall blonde guy Kailey nodded, even without the warning she probably would have strayed away from anyone unfamiliar in the house. Kailey may like Demitris but that old dislike towards Durmstrang and it's inhabitants was still there. Not that she would ever say anything about it.

[xD Laziness FTW! =P Thats my only excuse this time o.o]

Demitris chuckled, "You'll get used to the place soon enough. I know it is huge and all, but I like it better with plenty of space. I freak out in small areas." Crimson decorated his features when he confessed that information. Demitris thought for a moment, and wondered if Dietrich would even show up sometime. There was really no telling with the blonde haired boy. Demitris offered to Kailey, "Well, I have a theater room, if you want to chill and watch a movie. Or I could show you the game room." Demitris wondered why he didn't just put an amusement park in his house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back