Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly, 9", Ivy wood, Unicorn tail-hair core, rigid
Annabeth missed home a lot, even tho Hogwarts was her favorite place on Earth. But now, she was just enjoying her time at home, she was laying down on her couch with computer in front of her. Anna was watching some series that was recommended and while watching she was braiding her hair, and humming the intro song. The main thing she loved so badly in holidays were the thing that she didn't have to dress up so she was simply in shorts and top, cause who cared what she looked like while she was at home?

@Zach Easterling

Zachary right now was dancing in his room. He listened his favorit Episode music and that was little laud and he learned some new dance moves. He loved so much Episode and free time he wached when get tired of drawning. "I'm dancing and i'm happy and amaizing. Uhu" Zachary was grate mude today and he enyoi the little dancing.

Anna was still trying to watch her show, but she understood that Zach's music in the next room was too loud to let her fully concentrate, so she stood up from her bed and went to him. She didn't bother with knocking on door, she opened door without thinking twice and waiting. "You, little.. What the f**k? Dress up," at first she was mad, but then she couldn't stop herself from laughing. She saw Zach dancing on bed only in underwear and shirt, and it was too funny. "Why are you dancing in underwear?" she laughed and held her hand on the chest while still laughing.

He was shocked for the moment when her sister came. He stoped for one moment the dance. "You ruined my episode dance music." He angrily knocked to the ground with his right foot. Zach was sure he didn't like being distracted from meditation. It was perfect music for him. "Get lost my dear sister. I'm bisy right now." Zach told her with warm voice and hoped she will be gone. "What do you want?" He asked with mad voice.

Anna chuckled at his hit with leg, crossed her hands on her chest, leaned on the wall and grinned. "I see how busy you are, in which club you are?" she smirked again remembering that those episode characters danced like that in club or dances. "Oh right, turn for music down! I am trying to watch show and all I see it that tum-tum-tum," she repeated his music with her own voice and frowned. She, of course, hated that music, but she could listen to it, if it was quiet enough.

"It's my dance. You broke my heart. You don't see aplication? Episode and choose your story? Theese stories make me smile for the day." He was dramatic and close his hands to heart and looked so sad. How she can't see the amaizing stories. Finding Emerald and another stories his page. He was so shock about this and looked to Anna. "FINE, GET OUT" He told her with warm voice. But for fhe moment he turned out music but later will be again loud. Sorry not sorry.

Anna lightly shook her head. "That's not what I meant," and turned back to the door when he said to leave. She went out. then turned around and leaned on the door. "Romance Club is better," she winked playfully and hoped that he will do something more interesting than just drama queen actions, like run after her and they could play something or just do something more fun. Even show got out of her head, she saw a chance to do something more interesting.

Zach roll his eyes and when siter walk away he turned back music anc started dancing again. He needed somtimes be alone and with laud music. Later he bring her something nice our make pizza for her and make apologize but now was time back dancing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back