Holiday in Cambodia

Kita Katsunie

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Kita was looking into a window of a shop called the Book of Shadows. Kita loved to read and anything that seemed to do with the Wizarding world right now was heaven in her eyes. Kita missed Drumstrang at the moment because over the holiday they would not be allowed magic. She itched to make something come to life and terrify people but she would have to wait. She could feel her sister tugging at her hand but Kita did not want to leave.

Kuyumo was very irretated at her sister. "Come on Kita-daling. Let's go we have some other places to see. She said in thier native Japanese. Kuyumo was also ready for some magic but she could hold herself better than her sister. Then again it was rare the moments that thier mother let them roam free for one reason or another. Chikako didn't like to have her girl's far from her side for resons she had made clear to the two when she thought they where old enough to hear it. Kuyumo in particuler thought she could take anything that came thier way. "This place look stupid." She said as she tried to get her book worm of a sister away from the shop window.

Maya was busy looking at a dark arts book, one that contain wandless magic, when her gaze happen to be distracted with two girls, staring inside the shop she now owned. Her mother had always said she failed to please the customers, yet by the end of the day Maya always made twice as much sales than her mother could have ever made. It was a gift from her loving muggel father, Allen DeNiro was a con artist. Although her tricks weren't as advance as her father, she still was able to manipulate the customer into buying anything in the shop. Her only disappointment was that she couldn't play her tricks on muggels, oh how she would love to see them buy an item they could never use. The sign did perfectly read no refund just above her head. Maya eyes twitch, as the girls kept staring, she waited till they made up their mind in wanting to come in or not.

Kita pulled Kuyumo back. "Look at this one though don it look like what we practiced in DA last semester?" She asked as she took a hold of one of the books. She giggled in that little girlish way she had. Dark Arts where Kita's favorte though she didn't use them for truly dark perposes. Kita could almost feel her twin roll her eyes and was about say something when she spotted a girl looking at them. Kita put to fingers to her lips then pointed them at the girl in a seeming greeting. An idea was froming in Kita's brain but she wasn't sure if she wanted to implament it yet.

Kuyumo was rolling her eyes but she did look at the book Kita was looking at. She had been right. The wandless spell that Kita showed her had been part of the carriculem the semester before. Not that she was paying much attention to the class. Dark Arts class was fun for her too but her mastery was potions really. She looked up from the page that Kita has shown her to where she was pointing. Kuyumo smirked then walked over. "How much for the book over there?" She asked in her best English. When talking to other people Kuyumo tried not to let her Enlish brake. That was only when she was talking to her 'Kita-daling'. The shop looked like it held more intresting things now than books but there was a skill to what they where about to do.

"It all depends which one you get" Maya replied back nonchalantly watching the girls suspiciously. They had in accent that said a lot to Maya, tourist she thought immediately. Though her reason for giving them suspicious really were because they were tourist. Anyone could predict the outcome of what may happen, Maya just didn't jump to conclusion that fast. "Anything in particular your looking for?" she asked still settle against the counter of the old shop. Chewing on muggel gums, waiting for the twins to reply. Not a good attitude for an sales associates, Maya didn't care either way. There weren't that many shops around, and hers was a bit known already, in other country as well.

Kita started pulling a few thick tombs off a random shelf. "I want this guide to this dangeruse plants. And this wandless magic curses book, this one that tells how to bind magical creatures." She said then started to bop around the store. Ther where so many intresting things here or so it seemed by the awed face that Kita had on as she looked around the shelves of the Book of Shadows. "I'm looking for a certan sort of something that would make my friends looked twice before taking a shot at me. But I don't want it to be treating like some medalions are, you know those chunky sort of things that don't really flater anything..." She said then started to trail off talking about what she wanted exsactly.

Maya shut the book she was reading, crossing over the counter to look for what the girl was interested in buying. "Well it all depends which wandless book you want. If you want for beginner there right over here." Maya walked up the second aisle of the shop, were most beginner books were held. It didn't take long for her to find, they were categories by numeric symbols. "Advance are in the backroom." her ideas, wandless advance wandless magic was to be taken seriously. "What do you mean a shot? As in to get someone interested in you or?" Maya held the book, it was binded by old stylish cover. It all the books were that way, well most were in the wizaring world.

Kuyumo was amazed. The way the girl had treated them she would have thought that her rattling on would annoy the hell out her easily. It did seem so now. "You and your clothes obsessionh. I say go with a good jewel. Something in a blood red that bounces the light off as if it where repelling it. I think you would be able to find a book that tells you how to make dark amulets easily. What I want to know if if you carry anything that makes good poisons." Kuyumo said with a slight smirk on her face. She didn't even have to look at her sister to let her know what she was thinking. The two where good telling that right off the bat. In the middle of the sentence Kuyumo had switched from talking to her sister to talking to the girl of the shop. She gave the girl a once over then looked back at the books as if she had just passed judgement on her.

"Poisons? Do you have permission from a legal guardian?" Course not Maya answered already from the top of her head. She noticed the other sister was observing the jewellery section. Maya smile back but it wasn't genuine. "Careful with those, one prick of your fingers your blood would already be submitted with venom, snake venom." she set the wandless magic back on the shelf. Maya wasn't worried about thieving, her shops was already charm to stop those careless shopper. "If you really need that book.." she stop still smirking at the girl. "It will cost you a arm and leg for something unmarked." meaning she wouldn't count this as a sale. Maya didn't have to worry about this, her mother didn't know about her little business at the side. Not that it didn't go to the shop because it did, she just didn't show any record of it ever happening.

Kita already had a what looked like a nice deadly looking jewel in her hands. "Come now how is someone meant to pass something off as good if it sticks out like a soar thumb." Kita said to her sister as she moved her hips in a peppy sort of way that made her skirt move. "Oh Mother-daling doesn't mind much what we do. Though she hates when we leave on shopping trips like this." She said her voice high and cheery. It was as if Kita would never in her life do anything bad. The twins where the only ones to know that behind that high voice was malice untold. She caught the girl's tone and knew that they had found someone somewhat like themselves. Kita passed her hand over the side of the gem in her hands and hissed then fell to her knees.

Kuyumo put her hands on her hips and seemed to mock her sister. "But it the deed is done right then you don't need to hide anything even in plain sight." She said rolling her eyes as if annoyed with her sister. Then she saw Kita fall. "Kita-daling I didn't mean any of it!" She screamed as she fell next to her sister then glared at the shop keeper. "How could you let her touch the thing with no warning?" She hissed as if she hadn't heard what the shopkeeper girl had just said.

"Its not your mother I'm worried about." Maya watched standing still as ever. "A lot happens in Salem it sure has its history, you just don't want to get these sort of books, possessed by someone who weren't worthy enough to trust. I'm sure your aware of Hogwarts history." she stopped and continued. "Scotland, not that poor excused of a sister school. I'm starting to wonder why so many transfer there." Maya watched as one of twins observing the jewls fall to the floor, while getting yelled at by the others. "Perfectly stated my dear." Maya walked towards the cowering girl, and slipped her hand underneath the hand that swells. "Come along, come along." she instantly forced her up to her feet, taking her towards the back of the room. "You as well." she directed the other twin to follow.

Kuyumo followed the girl that had her sister in her arms with her's crossed. "That poor excuse of a sister school was our first school then we where trasfered over to Drumstrang. I get what you mean though, dark stuff at Hogwarts Scotland." She said with a sigh. She looked at Kita with worry in her eyes. She seemed to be out of it but Kuyumo seemed to be consered none the less.

“I attended that school for quite a while…when the tri wizard tournament took place.” Maya spoke as she walks them towards a setting of the backroom, just like any magical home, the backroom was enchanted to look like a living room setting. “I did warn you though; there are signs all around the shop to take precautious.” She instructed Kuyumo to sit down, while she guides Kita towards a faucet. Turning the faucet on as she prepare the temperature just right, she set Kita hand under the running water. Maya would than walked towards a shelf for the antidote; it was an option between paste and an evergreen vile. She decided a vile would work faster. Walking back towards Kita, she would carefully place the vile under the swelling skin, as the content would spill upon her skin, as it quickly takes effects. “Here” she handed her a wash cloth, “Place it on the swelling area and it will soon be gone after a half hour.” Maya looked back at Kuyumo, “A lot of items can be hexed or curse you know. Did anyone ever teach you that?” she questions the girl with a narrow gaze.

Kuyumo watched as the girl gave the antidote to her sister then listened to her talk. “Yeah well, HNZ is ok I guess but Kita and I are Drumy girls through and through. How did HS go?” Kuyumo asked with a smirk. She looked at Kita who looked back then looked back at Maya’s narrowed eyes. “You know we have been told not to touch what we don’t know about but you know what we say back?” Kuyumo said her smile widening.

Kita seemed to take off her skin to show a perfectly ok hand. “Phyc!” She yelled along with Kuyumo. Kita had her wand in her pocket and when Maya had been busy talking to Kuyumo Kita cast a sort of glove spell on her hand. The idea had come from the poisoned necklace that they saw on display. Kita had really been interested in the gem but she had been more interested in messing around a bit. She missed doing such things.

Maya was confused at first, her mouth fell open, only to let out a dazzling grin. "You little bitshes no wonder the content turn blue, you got me good than." Maya turn slightly to faced them with a wicked grin still display for the twins to see. "So what's the catch?" she asked them only to cast a charm immediately taking effect. "Silencio" she would pronounce perfectly clear, loud enough for them to hear. "So what's the catch again?" she said still waiting for in answer.

Kuyumo smiled and started to sign as if she had been hit with the silencing charm. She didn't really understand what she was talking about. She seemed like she would be a good person prank but they still wanted something from the dark arts shop. Kuyumo also wanted to mess with Maya a little more because she seemed so serious.

Maya yawn getting bored, as she took notice the silence charm was a success. Undoing the said charm, she would look back towards Kita. "So will you be buying something or not?" she asked with a little tude. Maya knew rush hour will come soon, it was tourist season. She was expecting customers soon to arrive, they were having a sale on potion herbs.

Kita caught on to what Maya was saying and smiled wide. "Of course we buy something. We just thought to have a little fun." She said cheerfully. Kita slipped off the counter and looked at the glove like structure that had come from her hand. "Here, the poison is in here?" She said and presented it to her. "And I think Momo-daling would like some of the herbs that are on sale." She said showing Maya her sweetest smile.

The typical Leslie thing to do was appear out of nowhere, while no one was expecting her to apparate. Besides having to have really been in New Zealand with her girlfriend Esmaa, she was just glad Essy was clueless about her world. The world were she was allow to use magic whichever way she please. Apparating inside the book of shadow were Maya would be, she let out a bellowing fright. "Boo! I'm bloody Mary!" she said while appearing inside the back room. The red haired girl, had her hands pawed up as she were a cat about to claw the flesh of her enemy, with a wicked grin on her lips as she notice the simese twins. "Oh look what we got here two thin thin twins." she eyed Kita, plucking up her lips as if two blow her a kiss. Leslie knew that would probably piss off a straight person, girls were just so easy to get mad, not that she had any real interest in any of them. She was just always for one to fool around with someone, even if met them getting mad at her stupid behavior. She walked around them, checking everyone out from head to toe. "Oh someone has dead hair, sure they not related to you." she looked at Maya.

Maya rolled her eyes by now she was used to her best friend appearing out of no where. "You know you really need to stop that...one day your going to give someone a heart attack Les." she nudge her friend, and couldn't help but chuckle at Les comment about her twin customers. Well they were thin, a bit to much. One thing she admire about Les, is that she was full figure and very proud of her appearance. Most didn't notice to even care though, she acted out way to hyper for them to even care about her thick wavy curves. Its the American diet darling, thin was out--was one of Leslie latest comment when someone did say something about her anatomy. "I'm going to get you for that." she heard Les comment, still a playful smirk was display regardless how narrow her eyes had dim down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back