Holiday Explanations

Scarlett Vittori

OOC First Name
Marga/Teigs ;p
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Scarlet was a ball of nerves by the time they had reached the train station. There were certainly a lot of reasons for her to be nervous she was sure and they were all very valid arguments in her own point of view. This would be the very first time that she would be spending her holidays outside of France and while she was excited about it, there was also a hint of fright as she had never really spent such an extensive amount of time outside of her home country and school. It would be a drastic change in her usual routine. The girl had managed to get off the train and claim her luggage successfully and was now pushing it in front of her as she walked away from the platform and to the station to look for the person she was to spend her holidays with. Chaos Zhefarovich.

It was only two days ago when she had received the boy's last letter that sent her into a frenzy of emotions. It had started out innocent at first, filled with their usual conversation. Until he dropped that bomb on her! Of him wanting her to be his girlfriend! Now, Scarlet had been more than happy to be his girl friend but it seemed that what he wanted ran quite different than that and it shocked her and had caused her to make quite a list of reasons on why she shouldn't be his girlfriend. She had yet to reject him, but she wondered if that list had been enough to make him think that being in a relationship with her would be a big mistake. And yet, she still hoped that he would show up today as they had talked of her spending the holidays with him. Even if she was a big ball of nerves and frayed emotions at the moment. Minutes of walking within the station had passed before she had finally managed to catch sight of familiar faces which caused her to sigh in relief and gulp inaudibly. Small steps were what she took as she approached them, her head down, not wanting to look at the former professor that still seemed to sent her into a nervous fit. "U-uh, h-hi," she stuttered out, a blush prominent on her face as she knew not how she was supposed to interact with either of them. Especially after that last exchange of letters between her and Chaos.

Chaos Zhefarovich was not too entirely happy right now with having to stay with Axel of all people. He was the Zhefarovich assassin, but with a proper title. Viscount. Chaos was not entirely sure if it was smart to have someone less than pure-blood within the home of Axel but he did not seem to mind it too much. He said that he was taking his wife and newborn child away, and the one watching over would be Elijah. Chaos left that part out though, since Scarlet's parents might not have wanted her to come over. Or brother. Whatever she lived with. The former Hufflepuff walked along side Axel, with his newborn daughter on his chest, holding the newborn. She was about a month old now, which was impressive. Chaos did not think that Axel was going to have anymore, but then Ivy came into his life. Chaos wondered if that was what happened with his parents. He had siblings, nieces and great nephews and nieces that were all dead now. Or something like that. He never knew them so he did not care. Oh well, they probably deserved to get killed in the end. He lived this long, and he would likely survive anyway. Especially sine he was in an arranged marriage that he was conveniently not telling Scarlet about.

The former Hufflepuff finally got Scarlet within his eyesight, and approached her, with Axel following after him. Chaos did not smile though, which was normal for the boy. She was stuttering, and he raised an eyebrow. Why was she stuttering? He looked toward Axel, and figured it out. Right, he was rather intimidating. He needed to discuss with her about the list she sent him. This time, he spoke in French. "About that list you sent me about how you aren't good enough to be my girlfriend is now a pile of ashes. Your list pales in comparison to why I wouldn't be suitable because I tried to kill someone. So, I think your correct answer would have been a yes." He heard Axel clear his throat, before Chaos realized that he needed to watch what he said, different language or not. Chaos rolled his eyes before he held out his hand toward Scarlet, "Ready?" He switched to English this time. It was obvious that Axel was not going to talk. So, it would just be them. Axel was prepared to apparate all four of them though. Chaos was ready either way.

Nervous was an understatement for how Scarlet was currently feeling. She was currently a mix of frayed emotions and panicked that it somehow amazed her that she was still breathing properly. Her former professor should not have been this intimidating, but she couldn't seem to break her habits. She didn't like Potions because it was in the dungeons. And the... Glare? Mean face? Seething face? She couldn't really tell but whatever it was, it was freaking her out. If it weren't for the newborn he was holding nor Chaos' presence, she would have run for the hills in fright that he might strangle her just for annoyance or something. Thankfully, Chaos' presence was at least of help as a distraction though the frayed emotions he sent her were also quite problematic. Why did people have to be so difficult to deal with? Everything was so complicated.

Scarlet binked once. Twice. Thrice, before it registered that Chaos was speaking to her in French. Proper French! And she was understanding everything he was saying. She was so proud that he could have hugged him right then and there but kept into her spot as she was still spooked by his.. uh.. uncle? Or was it cousin? She couldn't help but pout though when the understanding of his words had dawned upon her. "It was a long list. I had twenty-nine more stuff than you," she said, her eyebrows creasing ever so slightly. "Your French is fantastic. But did you really have to burn my list? It was a nice long honest list," she said with a wry smile before she blushed at Ex-Professor Axel? Mr. Axel? Mr. Zhefarovich? She had nearly forgotten that he also knew how to speak French. Nevertheless, she didn't hesitate in taking his hand and smiled at him with a nod of agreement. "Yeah."

Chaos rolled his eyes and he said, in French, "Just say yes to the offer and be done with it. When you make excuses for why you aren't good for me, means that you do. I'm toxic to everything around me so let's just say we are bad for each other but don't care." Chaos figured that would be enough to make her just agree, because he was starting to get a little irritated, but he was not going to get violent. It was just his natural state. However, Axel grabbed the two teenagers, before apparating to a large house in the middle of nowhere. Axel did love his privacy. Chaos led the way to the porch before opening the door to see a large living room. Axel passed through with only one warning, "Play nice." The former professor went upstairs, and out of sight. Chaos wondered what Axel was doing upstairs, and heard other footsteps. Two pairs. Must be Ivy's and Elijah's. Oh well. Chaos crossed the living room and sat down on the couch, before motioning for Scarlet to come over as well.

"Axel is likely going to leave to visit his brother-in-law. The brother-in-law is married to Effie. I'm sure you remember our old Head of House," Chaos spoke, in English. He preferred to speak this because he was still learning French, and he could go into both when he knew the words. He didn't know some still. "But in regards to your list, of course I had to. You know I burn things that I don't like." His humor when it came to what he did was dark, but he didn't care. Scarlet didn't seem frightened of him, which only made him appreciate her more. He didn't really understand some of the things he was feeling, since he didn't really feel anything other than anger, hatred and a sense of determination to get rid of those insects that populate the world. But after meeting some people, he learned that it was normal for people like him. The Zhefarovich family. But controlling it was a different story. And learning to be smart about it.

Scarlet was just about to answer when it was all too sudden that she felt the most unfamiliar sensation that begun in her navel and before she knew it, they had landed and her knees a little shaky. Was that was apparation was like? It was certainly a surprise for her as it had been her first time that if it wasn't for the fear of being put into an embarrassing situation, she would have tripped or at least collapse to calm herself. But she didn't, as she took one shaky step after another following Chaos to the porch which promptly made her jaw drop. "Wow," she whispered. It was certainly bigger than their house which was a two bedroom bungalow with only a living room, a kitchen and one bathroom. She snapped out of it quickly and followed Chaos inside. "That is a confusing way of thinking. B-but okay, I guess. I'll be your girlfriend," she spoke and was definitely trying not too stumble on her words as her face flushed and she didn't really know how to feel about all this. But she was definitely happy.

Scarlet followed Chaos to the couch and sat down, a small distance placed between them. Well, now that she was his girlfriend, she didn't exactly know how to act towards him. She nodded at his words in understanding though was quite surprised that they were somehow connected to their former Head of House. But then again, his family had always been way bigger than hers. The redhead pouted still at the thought of her list being burned. It was a nice long list and she spent quite some time on it. But if he really did burn it, then there really wasn't anything she could do about it. She sighed in defeat and nodded. "Are you sure you don't want another look at my list?" she asked wondering if he was absolutely sure that being in a relationship with her was a good idea. Being his girlfriend sounded nice, but she didn't fair well being as his friend, how would she be able to fair as his girlfriend. She just knew she would fail him and mess up big time. She didn't exactly want to lose him through her obvious stupidity after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back