Hola! That's Italian, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadie Walsh

OOC First Name
Summer
Okay, hi.

So, to put it bluntly and quite nicely, Kadie is a plastic. She is a fashion girl who parties ALOT, scavs money off of her rich parents to pay for it and really doesn't get along well in school. It' a good job she's pretty.

She is in her last year at Beauxbatons. The whole persona of her is that she is meant to be a popular, not popular because she's a nice person but the other kind. You know the ones that no body really likes but everyone pretends to because she's rich or pretty or something along those lines.

If you're still not quite sure what I'm getting at with her attitude this song should give you an idea as it is almost exactly like her.

So I'm looking for some people who are willing to put up with he, maybe people who are just like her or have something to gain from it. Also, If there are any guys willing to have a very shallow girl to crush on or just flirt with then please post here.

Hoping to get some where with this girl,
Ria.​
<i>
</i>

Kadie sounds exactly like Sophia. I've had two completely different ideas so you can say if you like either of them.
One is that they could see each other and become great friends because they admire each others attitude and fashion etc.
The other is that they could become jelous of each other and become enemies.
PM me if you want to get going with either :D
Tin tin.

I like the friends idea more than the enemies.
If they're the same then maybe Kadie could be a kind of mentor because she's older? Sort of having Sophia as her 'mini me' so to speak?

Ria.

Well Trista attended Beauxbatons until this year. Chances are they've met and have some sort of history.

But what history is the question...

Oh, she sounds like she'd be friends with Antoinette Greenwood.

Antoinette's a man-eater...though she doesn't have many friends because she's not exactly well-liked. But Antoinette's a 7th year at Beauxbatons, too. She's also a veela, so she's quite pretty, and her dad is the British Minister of Magic, so she's definately quite well off. I think they'd either get along or they'd hate each other's guts, not sure. They'd probably have an established relationship, though, cause Antoinette's been at Beauxbatons since 3rd year so they would've known each other for a while.

Trista: What is she like exactly?

Antoinette: Kadie would probably be friends with her, she appreciates people with the same tastes as her so it would be up to her if they are friends or not.

Well Trista and Antoinette were BFFs

They would have probably been friends back at Beauxbatons. But she's been humbled quite a bit by HNZ. But shes still friends with Antoinette so... yih -shrug-

Shes not on a high horse of any sort so she wouldn't really care how Kadie acted as long as it wasn't towards her or people she cared about.

Okay, well I suppose it depends on if Kadie is friends with Antionette. I think she would be so she would probably give Trista a chance at being her friend. So they would be but not mega close if Antionette isn't her friend.

if that even makes sense

Maddison is just like Kadie, although alot younger. It would be good if Kadie could be her mentor or something?

That sounds like a great plan.
Would you like to start a RP?

Ok, sure, where should it be? o_O

Totally up to you!
She goes anywhere with clothes shops.

Def a clothing shop for them :)

Okay then :D

Could you start it please??

I can offer you Rosemarie? She's similar to Maddison, and is a plastic as well and loves shopping. She flirts with boys etc. She sounds a lot like Kadie. Could Kadie maybe be a mentor as well?

That sounds great,
Kadie could mentor her if you like. She'd correct anything Rosemarie did wrong in her opinion. If she is a mentor she will try to turn her into a midget version of herself.

Alright, so I have my Izaak :tut: and he's a bit up and down at the moment with girlfriends and what not. He's definitely a ladies man and enjoys to party but he's an all round sweetheart too and loves just about everyone he meets. If you want to read more, the link to his bio is in the signature ;)

I think Kadie would be the kind of girl that would bring out that old, superiority side of him so a friendship between them could be fun. Perhaps they could be party friends or something of the like with maybe a tiny bit of harmless flirting on the side? :D

He sounds pretty cool. There would definately be flirting from her, she flirts with most guys anyway.
They sound like they could be pretty great friends as long as he can put up with her snobbishness towards un-fashionable people and her being a little slow sometimes :D

I have Aubrey Derlinch, she attends Beaxbatons aswell, she is unbelievably out going, and outspoken. She is quite athletic and is always concerned about her body shape, she's a drama queen aswell, Kadie and Aubrey would probably get along.

She also sounds awesome :D

Um, can you start a topic for them?

Izaak: Where could they meet?

(Sorry for using Kris to answer before:) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back