Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
James was upset a little that he was not Ravenclaw house but Slytherin but green collor was suit him and he was fine with that. James was siting Slytherin house table and make some breakfeast and he take toust with egg and it was realy good for him.

@Naomi Wu-Maxwell

Naomi entered the Great hall, as always she was in a good mood. It was the first day of the start of the first term and she was thankful that her cousin was in the same house as she was. Naomi thought Somjai would be at the Great hall early but when she surveyed the Hufflepuff table, she wasn't there. Curious she walked down the Great hall looking for her. When Naomi didn't find her, she shrugged it off and just went and sat at the Slytherin table where it wasn't crowded. The Hufflepuff girl sat across from a boy that she didn't recognized. "Hi! you don't mind me seating across from you?" She asked, although, she was already sat and was smiling at him. "You must be a first year here? Didn't recognized you anywhere." Naomi was assuming in a question form.

"I don't mind that you sit her" He smiled her stoped for the moment eat toast with eggs. It was rude to eat when you are talking. "I am first year. Just now started shcool." He smiled her and drinked juice.

@Naomi Wu-Maxwell

Of course, her assuming was sometimes right but she just had this gut feeling about it. She didn't really paid attention to the sorting, only when her cousin was up to be sorted then Naomi's attention was to her. Her cousin was eventually sorted into the same house as her. Naomi smiled even more when her hunch was right, he was a first year. "My cousin just got sorted last night, she's with me in Hufflepuff." She continued. "Do you like it here?" Naomi was just starting a conversation. Usually some new students didn't like it here, maybe because it was secluded and no family around. But for her, she was surrounded by families. They might be an immediate family or distant which she has in all four houses and a Professor. "Any families here by any chance?" The little Chinese girl asked.

"My cousin is to Hufflepuff house he name Ronald Wagner and Sabrina is Ravenclaw house." He told her and think about next asking if he liked here. "I not sure about Slytherin house but mayby later will be fine. I wanted be rawenclav house." He told with sad voice.

@Naomi Wu-Maxwell

"Oh, you have family here? That's great!" As far as she knows, there was another Maxwell that got sorted last night but she doesn't which side of the family. Maybe she'll ask her uncle Noelle, he knows more than she does. "Having family inside is a relief actually. I have distant relatives in Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. We had one in Slytherin but she just graduated." Naomi continued. "There's nothing wrong with Slytherin, not everyone there is mean. It's the stereotype minds that makes them hated by others. But really, there are Slytherins who are nice." The Hufflepuff girl doesn't judge, because what does judgement brings? Violence? Hatred? Death? It's 2056, she hoped by now prejudice minds were gone. "I'm sure you'll be fine in Slytherin and maybe find your future best friend." She smiled warmly at the boy. New students think the Sorting Hat takes request like a singer at an open mic bar, "The Sorting Hat doesn't work like that. You really don't get to choose your house." The young girl started to fill her plate with Belgian waffles, Canadian bacon and eggs. "Oh! I'm Naomi, nice to meet you." She introduce herself.

"Yes, i have family there but i hoped be close to them and hoped be Ravenclaw. Oh, well". He told her. "You think? I not sure they seem not nice some Slytherin. I think but i hope i find some friends there to" He smiled her and hoped that he find friends Slytherin house to. "I hope so. You are realy nice" James gave her compliment about her character. "Mayby you are right."He smiled. "Nice to meet you Naomi. My name is James" He smiled her and finished his breakfest and drinked juice again.

@Naomi Wu-Maxwell

Naomi made a breakfast sandwich out of the Belgian waffles, Canadian bacons and eggs. It was better that way, her mum would make it for her in the mornings whenever she's home. "Oh, trust me, just don't be judgey." She informed him while having her breakfast sandwich. The Hufflepuff smiled at James, Naomi can be nice but not when she's being bullied, she's old enough to fight for herself. "Do you have any plans after classes?" She might be just at the Courtyard playing some gobstones and she wanted to invite James to play.

"I hope so" He don't wanted first year any problems with another student. "I don't have plans" James told her.

@Naomi Wu-Maxwell

"Oh! Do you know how to play Gobstones?" Naomi continued. "I have all the sets, it's not hard to play but if you want to do something else after classes, it's fine with me too. We can invite my cousin with us." She was good at Gobstones, she hasn't competed but she knows the basic of playing. But if she had the chance, she'll probably join.

"No, i don't play this game. Is that like muggle game marbles?" He asked her with warm smile. "Sure" He smiled.

@Naomi Wu-Maxwell

Naomi was surprised that James kind of know the game and compared it to the muggle version. "Well, they are kind of similar but there are magical aspects to it." Gobstone has more precision in gameplay and yet it's funny because of what the loser player had to indulge after loosing. The school bell then rang for their first period, "After classes, meet me at the courtyard. I'll explain to you how it works. But for now, I must bid you goodbye." She took another bite from her breakfast sandwich and a swig from her water. "Nice meeting you again, James!" her book bag on her shoulder, she decided to take her sandwich with her. A last smile toward James and a wave, she was gone from the Great Hall and into the Entrance hall.

"Ok, Naomi and thanky for your nice company. " He told her with warm and gently smile. He was glad met new friend and hoped find more friends at shcool. He was woried about gobstones game becouse he never was play the game only hear some things

@Naomi Wu-Maxwell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back