Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Homework was no longer what Jenna wanted to do now. However, when asking them, no one tended to ask whether homework had to be done, whether you wanted it or not. In addition, the funniest was already the very name of homework. How can they be homework if done at school? But aren’t Hogwarts already something like second homes? Jenna was not very enthusiastic about people, but living in rooms with other people was not so depressing. The active humming of those around him was soothing in a funny way. This was probably the reason for today, which made a small desire to go to school and look for secret passages and learn its secrets. She had sent a message to Sander and hoped he would join in looking for a secret room in the school. Because it was more fun with a friend.

@Lysander Summers

Lysander enjoyed hanging out with Jenna, and he was even more excited by her suggestion to explore the castle and try to find a secret room. Hogwarts probably had lots of secret rooms, but he'd only managed to find shortcuts through portrait holes instead of anything really exciting. His dads had mentioned a magical room that always changed that they'd spent some time in, and Sander wasn't sure he totally believed them. But, he wasn't the type to give up hope on finding something that might have been a myth. If it was real, he'd find it, just like he intended to find out more about the lake monster. The boy exited his common room, pushing shut the portrait behind him, and made his way down the corridor, practically buzzing with excitement. "Jenna!" He called out cheerfully, spotting the girl as he rounded a corner. He hadn't had to go far, and he was looking forward to getting started, even if he didn't have any real idea on where to begin looking.​

"Lysander!" Jenna told him with happy face see one of her best friends. "Are you ready go find and know Hogwarts Secrets?" She was happy now at Hogwarts and she get a boyfriend and she have a realy good friends and why not go look now Hogwarts Secrets. "Are you finished Choclet frog cards?" Jenna asked and she was to new cards abd mayby she can trade with him.

"You bet!" Lysander grinned. He was so ready to go and find some secrets in the castle. He walked with his friend and pulled out his wand, in case he would need to use some spells to uncover some sort of hidden passage, or portrait. "Nah, not yet. Every time I get close to finishing my collection, they add more cards." He sighed, though he wasn't actually all that disappointed. It simply gave him more to collect, and his card binder still had plenty of spaces left to slot more cards in. "Do you think I'll get my own chocolate frog card someday?" He asked his friend. He definitely thought so, he'd always imagined he would, like he was destined to, but he wanted to know if his friends thought so too.​

"I have some new cards and i can't show you! Mayby i can help you finished. " Jenna wanted help Lysander finished choclet frogs and why not help a friend. Today was so excited and she finaly hoped find Hogwarts secrets room our poitret to elves kichen. "Of course, where need start to find Hogwarts secrets room?" She looked around here and mayby here someting was hidden and they both didn't know where to find it our start for cloues.

Last edited:
Lysander paid little attention to how quickly Jenna moved past his question. They had a goal, and they needed to focus on it. "No clue. Where would you hide a secret entrance to a secret room?" He asked her. Portraits always seemed like a good place to start, but there were already tons of passages and rooms behind portraits. It wasn't really a good secret spot. He eyed up one of the suits of armour in the corridor, and raised its visors to try and peer inside, in case there was a hidden switch. He stuffed his arm through the hole, but could only feel smooth metal, and he retracted it with a shake of his head. "Nothing here." He told her.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back