Hogwarts Monthly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Mauven

OOC First Name
Britt
Wand
Hornbeam, 12 ¼", Puffskein Fur.
Whilst lurking/looking around the board (as you do) I noticed that the Hogwarts Monthly was rather inactive. I was wondering who are the ones in charge/involved (it is moderated by Abby, but apart from that) I was also wondering if we could get it more active or something. I would be more than willing to be involved.

I went and checked the list of members that worked there, and it seemed either most have left or 'graduated' from HNZ. Seeing as this was Abby's thing, as far as I know, we can probably revive it, if we had enough members devoted to it. However it takes a lot of real life time as well.

I'd be more then willing to help whoever is assigned to it.

I think it is a good thing to have a newspaper circulating around the school, adds to the sense of it being well .. a school. xD

Anybody looking to run a dead student club should PM me. The Hogwarts Monthly included.
It's had about 5000 people take a run at it, and it's never succeeded. It is its lack of success, and the fact that it is usually only Brian doing the Daily Prophet with little help from others (much :wub: to Brian for that ;) ) that other news publications that are often requested are consistently denied. (The quibbler, for example, has been requested.)
I have no problems with somebody taking another go at the Hogwarts Monthly. Just shoot me a PM and we'll talk about things.

For anybody who might be curious: Beth Bastone is the editor-in-chief of the Hogwarts Monthly, and Justin Cliffeton is the assistant editor. :)

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back