Hogsmead Hangout

Wand
Cherry Apple Wand 14' Dragon Heartstring
Walking at the snowing street of Hogsmead, Narcissa made her way at her usual spot and that was the three broomstick where she always drink butter beer and sulk. She was tired of being alone on Hogsmead weekend always, Narcissa has friends but they are with their boyfriends at this very minute and cuddling at Madam Puddifoot's pub. How she hates that pub, pink colors makes her eyes hurt when she was there the last time and she doesn't want to know what she's doing there.

Narcissa order up one bottle of butter beer and went to seat at the corner of the pub, it was her spot so the owner of the pub recerves it when Hogsmead weekend comes just for her. She looked at the people coming in and out of the said pub and took a swig on the bottle she ordered. This day is going to get worst if she didn't talk to someone she thought and groaned.

Steve walked into the three broomsticks and sighed. He was meant to be meeting Lily and Jerrod but the two of them had gone off doing other stuff. Apparently, Lily wanted alone time after splitting up with her boyfriend. He didn't really want to know what had happened between the two of them. He had just been told to try and keep his little sister happy.

Steve looked around the pub whilst ordering a butterbeer. He spotted a girl sat not far away and smiled. She was a pretty girl, about the same age as he was. Steve picked the butterbeer up off the bar and took it over to where she was. "Hey. Do you mind if I sit here??" He didn;t have very many friends so he was happy to talk to just about anyone really, no matter what. Of course, this upset his mum because she only made friends with people when she knew they were worthy.

Narcissa took another sip on her butter beer when she saw a guy walking toward her. Narcissa sat straight because she doesn't want the guy to think that she is a drunk bastard or anything. She noticed that it was a student from Hogwarts but it isn't on her year, "Umm, yeah, you can sit here." Cissy told him as he asked if he could sit at the same table as her. Narcissa doesn't mind people seating with her except they should ask permission first. "I'm Cissy by the way ..." She said trailing off, Professor only calls her Cissy and no one else, "I mean Narcissa but Professor at school calls me Cissy." Narcissa explained and smiled.

Steve nodded. "It's a nice name." He grinned as he sat down. "I'm Steven but everyone calls me Steve." Steve didn't like his name but he was happy to put up with it. "What school do you go to??" Steve thought he recognised her from somewhere and it could have been school but he didn't know. Her face was just vaguely familiar. Steve lifted his glass to his lips and sipped politely. Polite was never something that he was but he made an effort when he was in the presence of a woman.

She smiled as the guy compliment her name, Narcissa thinks her nickname is cute too but a bit too childish at times. Then the guy who she calls a guy on her mind introduce himself as Steven but prefers to be called Steve, "Nice meeting you Steve." She bit her lips for her not to laugh, Narcissa might just call him Steven rather than Steve because the difference is just one letter. Steven then asked what school she goes to, Narcissa took another sip on her butte beer and spoke after, "I go to Hogwarts ... The school just a mile from here at Hogsmead?" She told him, confused. Where else she comes from then? Narcissa can't be from Durmstrang or Beauxbatons.

((Sorry this has taken so long))

Steve grinned at her as she got sarcastic with him. It was true that he wasn't the brightest when it came to common sense but he had all the book smarts he needed. "Same here. Although, Me and my little brother are the only ones now. My older siblings have graduated and my younger ones are at Hogwarts New Zealand. Other than that, there's just Bella and Rosie but they're only one year olds." He shrugged slightly as he wondered how his mum was getting on with the two monsters. She always seemed to asking him to babysit while he was at the house so he didn't know what she was meant to do while he wasn't there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back