History repeating itself.

Max laughed and said"Well a mercenary wizard doesn't really need grades to fight."Max said jokingly then looked at Maria and laid his blazer on the ground and said"If you would like to lay down you can." he said while pointing to his blazer.

' Not that tired Max.' Maria said laughing. She wanted to see how this will unfold.

"That's true Max, although mercenary wizards need to be powerful and that can only be obtained from professional assistance." said Hamza with a small laugh. Hamza was still in shock that Max wouldn't attend any classes.

Max looked at him and said"Yea well I think I can make it." He laughed then said"Besides I intend to make a group to make sure things like what happened to me don't happen to other people."

Hamza Khalid was interested when Max said that he intended to make a group. "A group? Can you elaborate a bit please?" said Hamza while scratching his head. Hamza Khalid was beginning to think as Max being a good friend and pretty interesting at the same time.

"Well since my family was and I guess you can say still is being hunted down and killed I wanna make a group of wizards to combat these things. Maybe if I can get this group together then no one will ever have to worry about losing they're families like I did..."Max then looked towards the lake and said"There is nothing worse then losing you're family to someone or something and especially watching one of you're family member get killed right in front of you."Max kept looking at the lake and realized that now in a way Maria was the person closest to him now and he knew that losing her would devastate him because she cared about him more then anyone had ever shown him.

Hamza could understand Max's pain because Hamza did afterall lose his grandparent's to Death Eaters. Just thinking about that time made Hamza angry and he slammed his hand on the ground. "I know how you feel. I lost my grandparent's in a way similar to yours as well." said Hamza lifting his hand from the ground. "Well, when you form the group, I'd like to be in it and I'm sure Xavier would like to be in it too." said Hamza with a smile.

Max smiled then thought about how it would be awhile before he would get that goal done and decided to say"Well I will have to keep that in mind."He then looked at Maria and said"You sure are quiet, why don't you add something to the conversation." Max said while poking Maria.

' I think it will be great if you can get that group together.' Maria said looking at Max. She gently help his hand to comfort him. She knew how hard it was for him to talk about his family but he managed.

Max looked at her and said"Thanks."Talking about his family was hard for Max and just knowing he was weak and couldn't do anything about it dug into him everyday. It was the worst sight he had ever seen watching hid grandmother die...the detail the monster put into killing truly scared him and made him wonder if the same had happened to his parents, he wasn't sure but he knew one way or another he would get vengeance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back