History repeating itself.

"Yea, I'm sure your parent's will be thrilled to know." said Hamza rolled his eyes. Hamza knew that his dad would be coming to Hogwarts to congratulate his uncle Rais for the new job he got and Hamza will meet his father finally after arriving at Hogwarts. "Yea, I'm pretty excited. I'm most likely gonna share with him on what has happened with me at Hogwarts so far. It'll be a pretty interesting story." said Hamza.

' So what would you tell them?' Maria asked. ' Would he mention me?' She thought

"Well, about my classes, the friends I've made and tell my father about us as well and what had happened between us." said Hamza. Hamza never tried to hide anything from his parent's and he won't start now. "So, what will you tell your parent's?" said Hamza.

Maria didn't expect him to tell his patents about them since he said he didn't care because they weren't together anymore. ' I hardly see my parents so whateer I do tell them is throught an owl.' Maria replied

Hamza was surprised that Maria said she hardly saw her parents, and he was starting to get a little concerned. "Hardly see your parent's? Were you not with your parents before you came to Hogwarts?" said Hamza. Hamza may have acted like he didn't care about anything, but he still cared about Maria and all of his friends.

Maria was surprised when she saw Hamza was concerned. ' They re both doctors so they re always really busy with the clinic.' Maria replied. She was used to it by now.

Max walked around the lakefront and saw that Maria had been talking to Hamza so he intended to leave it alone until he saw Maria seemed a little edgy which Max did not like to see. He had pretty much been watching since the conversation started between her and Hamza but he thought if she looked a little edgy then something was up. So max walked up and said"hey Maria." then kissed her lightly on the cheek then looked and in a flat tone said"O hey Hamza." He didn't really know Hamza but if he made Maria uncomfortable like he thought then he was not pleased at all.

"That's cool, I love doctors." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza was impressed that Maria's both parent's were doctors. After a little while, he saw someone else coming towards Maria and him. "Hey there Max. I think I'm gonna leave you two alone." said Hamza. "I'll see you guys later." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza wasn't really in the mood to talk to someone new.

Maria saw Max approach them. ' Hamza youdont have to leave, this is a chance for you guys to get to know each other better.' Maria suggested. She didn't want Max having a negative attitude towards Hamza since he dis nothing to Max

Max didn't care whether Hamza stayed but he wanted Maria happy so he said with a little better mood"Yea you don't have to leave." Max then put his arm around Maria and said"Well if I should leave I can I just missed you." He then smiled and started tuning his guitar while he waited to see what she said.

Maria didn't want Hamza to feel awkward around them. ' No one has to leave i think it ll be nice if we all stayed. How about we go grab lunch together?' Maria asked hopefully

Max looked at Maria, he loved how she was so kind and said" You know what why not Hamza might give me a chance to get to know you. I might actually like you since last time we met we didn't meet on great terms." Max said while laughing.

Hamza was surprised when Maria and Max both agreed to asking Hamza to stay. "Well, I sure would like to get to know you Max, after all, I did hear a lot of good comments about you from Xavier." said Hamza with a smile. Xavier mentioned that Max was a pretty nice guy and was a very powerful young wizard, much like Hamza. "I guess we can grab lunch together. So Max, do you have any food on you? I've only for a few chocolate bars and gummy worms on me, that's pretty much all I eat for a snack." said Hamza with a small laugh. Hamza was beginning to like Max with his positive attitude.

Max laughed and rubbed his head and said"Well amazingly yes actually I just got done getting this stuff together to see if I could get a picnic thrown with a few people so I guess I picked the right time to think of it." Max laughed he was almost always prepared for anything so he pulled out his bag and set up all the food he made.

Maria was really happy that they were both being nice to each other and enjoying the company. ' You made all this Max?' Maria asked. She was astonished by how much he made and how well it was presented.

Max looked down and blushed a little"Yes I made it and it might look nice but it might not be good cause I tried a few new things to see if it would taste better but usually I don't leave the old ways when I cook."He loved cooking a bit eleven or not he cooked and it was all because his grandma taught him how to.

' So you cook. Do you clean too?' Maria joked. Max seemed very independant fr someone his age but it was a good thing

Max laughed"Cooking yes and cleaning I can do but hate to do." He then smiled and laid down on the grass while the others did what they wanted with the food.

"This food looks great Max, excellent job." said Hamza looking at the variety of food that Max had made. "So I suppose this mean's I get dig in?" said Hamza while laughing. "Man, next time, I think we should plan a picnic or something and I'll get something cooked as well." said Hamza scratching his head. "So Max, how're classes going for you?" said Hamza with a smile.

Max laughed and then said"Yes be my guest and dig in and as for classes...I don't really go to them much." Max liked the school but his classes he didn't really feel he had a strong liking of so he told himself he could just make up whatever he needed to do.

Hamza was surprised that Max had said he didn't go to his classes much. "Why don't you attend your classes? From what I heard from Xavier, he said you want to be a very powerful wizard and want to beat a beast or something." Hamza paused for a bit and said, "If your gonna want to be a powerful wizard, then you need professional training." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza then started to dig in and was eating.

Maria was pleased when Hamza suggested another picnic. They were alike more than they knew and this was a great way to learn more about each other. Maria sat beside Max across from Hamza. She didn't say anything since she didn't want to interrupt the boys ' conversation.

Max laid there and said"Well yes but these classes seem to be pointless to help me at the moment but ill get on it."He said laughing then looked at Maria and said"Why are you so quiet?"

"Also, I should tell you... If you plan on getting a job anywhere in the Magical world like in the Ministry, they're going to look at your grades." said Hamza with a chuckle. "Man, this food is good, way to cook it up Max." said Hamza with a smile.

Maria smiled at them both. Max asked her a question, ' Im just a bit tired that's all.' Maria replied and besides she liked that they had something to talk about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back