His place

Kandee Roberts

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Thoughts raced through Kandee's mind. She like Gabriel, he was so hot. She wondered if he would play along, or if he would want a 'relationship'. She and him arrived together, and she waited for him to unlock the door. "Hurry." she muttered to herself, as a cool wind blew through her hair.

Gabriel smiled. "Impatient?" He unlocked the front door, opening it on a hallway plastered ceiling to floor in posters. They were bright and colourful, and it had quite a pleasing look.

She walked in and blushed. She didn't think he could hear her. "GMO I love it!" She said going inside. "Want me to take my shoes off?" The bright posters hurt her eyes a bit, but she still loved it. She loved the ambiance that they gave off.

((GMO hahahaha))

Gabriel smiled, following Kandee inside and shutting the door. "Sure." He said, kicking his own shoes off. "Like the decor? I got bored one day and cut up a billion magazines." He smiled. Gabriel's flat was oddly decorated, but it was his, and he loved it.

((It's an awesome thing to say))

She kicked off her flat shoes and smiled. She was short compared to him. "I love really! It's just so, BAM!" She said with a grin. "In your face, right?" After a bit of giggling she smiled. "So.. what now?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

((GMO!))

Gabriel laughed. "In your face, that would be my general taste in decor." He smiled, the smile turning to a smirk at Kandee's next comment. "Well, what did you have in mind, Miss Kandee?" He asked, smirking seductively.

((FTW you stealin my word??))

She took a step closer to him; he would have to make the move. "That all depends on what I'm aloud to do."

((MOGZ I think I am! GMO!))

Gabriel smiled, stepping closer so they were almost, almost touching, his face hovering teasingly over Kandee's. "Whatever you like."

(:)p Meany!! well steal this word Antidishestablishmentarianism ))

Kandee couldn't take it anymore. She leaned up quickly and stole a kiss from his soft lips. They were perfect in her opinion.

((supercalifragilisticexpialidocious :O I brought in my OWN word!))

Gabriel smiled softly, then kissed Kandee back slowly, taking the time to explore her kiss; get a feeling for who she was through her lips.

((Well who cares! They are so cute together!!!))

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing against him lightly.

((Nawwww I know ^_^ *squees*))

Gabriel wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling Kandee closer so he could kiss her deeper, his tongue touching her lips lightly, silently asking for entrance.

((*Does happy dance* ))
She tried to resist a smile. She couldn't even remember the last time she had kissed a boy meaningfully. She granted him his plea, almost too eagerly.

Gabriel's tongue slipped gently between Kandee's lips, touching her tongue lightly. It had been a long time since Gabriel had kissed anybody, but he certainly wasn't rusty. He slipped his hand gently up Kandee's back, holding her closer.

She toyed with his hair, giggling inwardly. She was ticklish on her back. She refrained from giggling anymore, returning his passion./ He was good at this. The butterflies in her stomach rose up; she was nervous.

Gabriel loved the feeling of Kandee's small hands in his hair. He felt, rather than heard her giggle against his lips and figured she must be ticklish, moving his hands to her waist. He was a gentleman after all, he wasn't going to just start feeling her up straight off the bat.

Seh pulled back and kissed his cheek. "You are so amazing." She said looking him in the eyes. Then a thought crossed her mind. She'd wait to ask though, wait till she was sure he wasn't one of 'those' guys.

Gabriel smiled, kissing the tip of Kandee's nose. "Not even half as amazing as you." He grinned, returning her eye contact, and kissed her again, just for a second; ever so softly.

She smiled, no one had ever called her amazing. She loved the feeling of his lips so soft on hers. It was pure heaven, she hadn't been this happy in years. "Hey, do you um..." She stopped, would he take it in a weird way.

"I most certainly do um." Gabriel smiled amusedly. "But what, I am forced to wonder, is the definition of um?" He couldn't help the dumb jokes; they just seemed to spill out of him like water when he was happy, or nervous, and this moment was certainly a combination of both emotions.

She grinned at him and kissed his cheek. "Do you want to go to My sisters wedding with me?" She asked quickly. She was nervous to hear his answer.

Gabriel's face split into a wide grin. "I would love to." He smiled, and kissed her lips softly.

She loved the feeling of his kiss; and the knot in her stomach dissapeared when he said that he would love to come. She pulled away from him only too look around the house one more time.

Gabriel smiled. "You like the decor? I had fun putting all the posters up." He grinned, arms still around Kandee's waist gently.

"I adore the decor. My house sucks." She smiled looking back at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back