His heart on the line

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru walked along the grounds, He was thinking about her. That was nothing new. To him Eden was his whole world but she had become different. He knew that the lose of her mother in a sense was hard for her and having to watch after her sister who was now a first year was also hard and the workload of all the classes she was taking had to be hard but something was not right he had known for a while but now whenever he looked at her something was wrong almost dark she was not the same girl he had fallen in love with that day in the kitchens when she was searching with jelly slugs. She did not look the same anymore. Her long blond hair was now longer and brown but her smile was still warm enough to melt his heart and make him not want to become like a Koshiba. He was going to do something crazy and if she crushed him than he would never love another.

Eden walked along the grounds she held the note in her hand. She knew that this moment was coming for the longest time but she had hoped that maybe he would not be so smart and notice that she had started acting really different and question but here she was and she had to think of something and fast or she would lose the love of her life and she could not even begian to accpet that she could lose this boy that was fast becoming a man. Closeing her eyes Eden took a deep breath and prayed to whoever was up there if there was anyone to help her say the right things so she would not lose him.

Walking up to him Eden placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and felt the wind play with the edge of her dress."Whats up baby you wanted to see me?"
Eden whispered she could not make her voice any louder for some reason.

Watching as Eden walked up, Tohoru felt his heart leap in his chest. How could he ever think about letting her go? Any secrets that she kept she most likely had a good reason for it. Whatever her reason's where for becoming so far away he would accept them all and never hold them against her. She was his reason for staying sane and not following the path of his father. Accepting the kiss on the cheek. He pulled her close breathing in the scent of jasmine in her hair he smiled. "Yea I wanted to see you it's been forever since the last time I held you close." He muttered in her ear.

Eden let herself sink into his arms. How could she be so stupid to think that she could do this on her own? Letting the tears fall down her cheeks. Eden finally let herself breakdown and let it go because she finally knew where she belonged.

Walking in the garden Lilith wondered what Tohoru wanted. She had never met the guy Eden had kept him under wraps for months and now she was only meeting this guy because he had sent her an owl saying that he wanted her to meet him in the garden. Turning a corner Lilith saw them. Tohoru holding her sister up and what looked like sobbing Eden. Running up to the Lilith pulled out her wand pointing it at Tohoru's head. "I dont know whats going on but I swear if your the reason that Eden is crying Im going to do something really bad to you." Lifting her chin up Lilith for him to make the next month.

Hoshi tapped the young girl on the head with her fan. "You will do no such thing to my younger brother. If anyone is handing his ass back to him it will be me for showing this ridiculous display." She said rolling her eyes. She was in a long deep green printed black dress and a shall that went around her moon like shoulders. Her expression was one that said quite clearly that she would like to be elsewhere. Her father would have been highly with this as well.

"Hoshi!" Tohoru said in a loud voice, "I was waiting for you because there is something that I have to do and I could not do it with out you." Letting go of Eden he looked deep into her eyes nothing but love showing. Taking a step back Tohoru reached into his pocket of his jeans and pulled out a small box. Slowly going down on one knee. Tohoru took hold of Eden's hands and looked her in the eyes. "Eden I know that we have not been together for very long. But to me it feels like forever and nothing would make me happier if you would become a Koshiba." Opening the box he showed Eden a simple K incrested with black onyx. "It was once our mothers given to her by my father and it is a thing of great power he has given it to me to give to you." Tohoru said simply.

Edens heart was pounding she was sure she was going to die. This was not happening Hoshi and Lilith where not here. Tohoru was not doing this. This could not be happening to her. Her dreams where coming true he was really asking her to marry him he really was. She would be a Koshiba. The nacklace wow so perfect so wonderful. Could this really be true? Knowing that she had to say something anything. Eden took a shaking breath and whispered the words she had always dreamed of saying. "Yes."

Hoshi took a seat on the lawn and crossed her legs neatly under her dress. "Well isn't this quite an even. Are you sure you want to do this little brother?" She asked. She knew what Eden was and what she was capable of. Eden would be a good follower of the Death Eaters but would Tohoru, who had turned out to be so right and true, be good with that. More over where Eden told to do something to take Tohoru out of the way would she let her emotions get in the way? "Have you spoken with Daddy?" She asked again. They where not allowed to take desitions like these without him knowing either.

"Yes father knows. How else would I get it? You know he took it back from mother when she left." Tohoru looked at his sister up and down why would she try and ruin this moment for him and Eden? Shaking the thoughts from his head Tohoru got on his feet and freed the chain from the box and clipped it around Edens neck so that the K rested right in the center of her chest.

Eden tried to hold back the tears that where filling her eyes. She was going to be throwing away the chains of the muggle she had to call a mother. Smiling as the weight of the chain rested on her chest. Eden lifted her head up and kissed Tohoru lightly on the lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back