hiiiiii

Elayna Montgomery

OOC First Name
Mandee
Hi. I iz mandee. i haven't been on a HP RP site in ages, and I'm really just getting the time back in my life to be able to actually sit aside and do fun stuff like this again. I'm from the US annnnnd i'm 22 with a fancy bachelors degree (its really not that fancy..... expensive, but not fancy.) annnd, yeahhh. hi. :)

Hey there Mandee!

We love new people on the board. I am Teigan, just so you know. I live in Australia and I am currently studying for a "fancy" bachelors degree xD

Hope to see you around the board!

Welcome! ^_^

It's great to meet you - you can call me Tenilee. I'm from Australia also, Teigan being my sister. And I don't have a fancy/expensive degree, but I'm in my final year of school - so that's cool! :p
If you need anything, this link: [x] will take you to everything you need (in case you have not seen it), or you can always PM me, and I'd be happy to help, or even a GM, they would be happy to help you, too. Unfortunately, sorting has just closed. If you have any questions about that, I suggest you PM one of the Admins. Or, you can make an adult character - shopkeeper applications are open, or you can make them a regular member. To my knowledge, other applications are currently closed (pureblood, part-goblin, werewolf, etc) but that is normal for this time of year and will reopen soon. :)
Hope to see you around the board!
~Tenilee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back