Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Charlotte
Wand
14 1/2 Inch Yew Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="black">Dan had no idea what was going on, but he needed to find his sister and fast. They needed to talk. He'd heard something about her sleeping in an abandoned classroom and it had not been an ideal thing to do. Well - she'd told him herself, but if that was what her nightmares made her do, sleeping in an empty classroom because of exhaustion she had to talk to somebody, even if it was to her brother and not the school counsellor or a professor. But she'd been quiet lately and it was worrying the Slytherin, what on earth could he do to help her if she didn't talk? Dan wanted her to be at her best all the time especially because they weren't in the same house and therefore as much as he was annoyed by the fact he could not keep an eye on her as often as he wanted.

Daniel had a suspicion Amy came to the dungeons but for what reason he had no idea. So he had set off and tried to owl her but that never worked too well, considering she either ignored all of his notes because his worry for her was growing and he needed to find out the truth, what was really going on inside that head of hers. Normally the whole twin telepathy nonsense actually worked between them because he was supposed to know Amy. But nowadays she seemed more closed off than ever. She never used to ignore any of his notes and she seemed to be avoiding him lately. He was too deep in his thoughts to notice a figure coming towards him and he yelped when he felt a collision, making him fall to the floor on his back. He groaned, pushing his sister off of him. So after not seeing her for an entire week this was what he got. Nice. "​
Where you been?" he demanded as soon as they were both on their feet once again. Dan had been searching the entire morning for her.
<i>
</i>

Feeling tired and sad was an understatement. Admittedly she had been trying not to see her twin because then he'd force it all out of her, the nightmares, what was happening, the stress she'd been feeling throughout the summer and the beginning of the semester - everything. The hufflepuff knew she would have to talk with him st some point but she did not want to just yet. She had to think about it all first, about what she would say when she saw him. Of course then she had reflected on it and wondered whether she should just tell him and be done with it. The only thing Amy was hesitant about was his reaction. As the older sibling, Dan had took quite a lot of responsibility for how she felt a lot of the time and Amy had no way in which to reassure him that he had nothing to do with what she's been feeling as of late.

Amy was taking a breather and as she walked around the school, needing to take a walk she had somehow found herself near the Slytherin common room in the dungeons. Maybe she could wait out here and if she found her brother she would talk to him, but if she didn't she'd have to speak with him at a later stage. Either option sounded fine with her but Amy wanted to tell him as soon as possible so she could lift the heavy burden on her shoulders. He always managed to cheer her up and crack a joke. But, as she hesitated, she couldn't help but wonder if she'd ever laugh like she used to. At the last minute her eyes widened and deciding to tackle her brother when she saw him appear out of nowhere. Amy ran to him and without intending to tackle him that hard, they both landed on their backs. Standing up, she barely had time to greet him before he demanded where she'd been. She smiled at him apologetically feeling guilty as she answered him. "
Oh...you know, doing stuff," she said awkwardly. He wouldn't buy it that much she knew - she was never good at lying to her own twin, though that small fact was a relief to her.
<i></i>

For Charlotte the first couple of weeks back at Hogwarts had gone by fairly quickly. She had successfully won her first Quidditch match of the year and was excited to see where that was going to get her. She felt more confident playing without Lucien and Esme, and hence she had surprised herself on the field. On top of that, James was proud of her and she couldn't be more happier to have someone like him by her side. The Slytherin was on her way to get some lunch after dropping off her textbooks at her dormitory. It had been a reasonably quiet day and Charlotte was quite happy with herself. It wasn't until she exited her common room that she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. It were the Rosemary twins and they seemed to be arguing about something. The Slytherin stayed quiet for a while, listening to their conversation. It seemed like Amy was lying about her alibi and Charlotte didn't know whether she should go over and intrude or not. Instead, she leant against the wall, her back to the twins but her ears listening to their every word.

Dan raised his eyebrows at Amy's response. Really. That did not seem like a convincing tactic to him when one was lying about where they were. He was more sure she had been avoiding him, but for what reason he was unsure. "Amy. Seriously. Have you been avoiding me?" Dan fake-gasped, putting a hand to his chest to tease her. He was, honestly, deeply concerned for her well-being but he could only do so much if she didn't talk. Maybe if she didn't talk soon he'd have to get it out of her sometime. And he was going to find out what was wrong and if something happened. There wasn't time to say much else before he glanced down the corridor as he'd noticed there was someone there. He squinted, trying to make out who it was but instead dismissed it and turned to his sister who had been speaking to him. Whoops. Dan smiled apologetically, before noticing he wasn't the only one who had seen the figure a few feet ahead of them. "Sorry, what were you saying?" he asked his twin, his mind half here and half wondering who that person was. Maybe approaching them would be an opportunity to make a new friend.
<i>
</i>

</SIZE></COLOR>
<COLOR color="black"><SIZE size="50">She rolled her eyes. "​
Of course not!" She punched him playfully on the shoulder and smiled innocently. "Well, okay, I'll tell you." She took a deep breath and didn't even see her brother glance behind them when she started talking. As long as he didn't say a word and let her finish she was good. "When I was in the classroom that day, a transfer student - I think his name's Ezra - came in while I was asleep, because well I guess...I kinda...forgot to lock the door, so then I woke up and we started talking and then he got close and then..." she stopped abruptly, realising her own twin wasn't even listening to her. She sighed, rolling her eyes again in a span of three minutes. she followed his gaze and saw a figure behind them. Ah. So that was why Dan hadn't been listening to her. She left her brother and walked to the person, realising it was none other than Charlotte. She grinned at the girl, not bothered to wonder why she'd been standing there alone. "Hey! Long time since I've seen you." This was usually how Amy reunited with people even if they weren't exactly close.
<i>
</i>

It felt like an eternity since James had last seen Charlotte. In reality it had been the previous day, but being in different houses was really proving to be a pain. Not that he hadn't got used to it when he was dating Misha but he found that when he was apart from Charlotte he felt it more, he missed her more so the desire to get up and go find her was greater. It was that desire that brought him to the dungeon, he wasn't sure what he would do once he reached the Slytherin common room. Maybe he would bang on the entrance and yell Charlotte's name until someone answered and alerted her to his presence. That wouldn't be needed however as he didn't get to the common room before he saw her, he found her off one of the corridors and she appeared to be talking to Amy. James smirked and made his way over to them. He put his finger to his lips signalling Amy not to mention him and he slowly crept up behind Charlotte and placed his hands over her eyes. "Guess who?" He whispered kissing her cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back