Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Zoe)
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Ebony Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Theodore Westwick was once again alone. Sad as it was, he was starting to get used to it. He decided to kill some time reading interesting books, but didn't want to be annoyed or disturbed while doing so. So he gathered up a few books and then found a space on the floor between two rows of shelves, nice and hidden from most of the people in the library. He put the books around him and started reading, distracting himself from his worries.

Marlowe never spent much time in the library, not finding studying there to be productive. But she did need to find a book. She wasn't looking and walked straight into a person sitting on the floor. "Oh! Gosh, sorry, what are you doing down there,?"

Theodore had assumed he had picked a good spot, out of the way of everyone. Because of that, he had tried to blend in a little, which seemed to be working to his disadvantage now as a girl walked into him. Theodore glared up at her and held up a book as if it was a shield. "Go away!" He snapped at her, trying to be intimidating even though he was on the ground and she was standing.

Marlowe looked at the guy sitting on the floor for the first time. He was one of the ones that always seemed to win best couples costume, or something like that at Halloween. "Oh, erm, the library is a free to be place," she said sitting down leaning against the bookcase across from him, shrugging her shoulders.

Theodore glared up at the girl, annoyed by both her bright appearance and the fact that she didn't seem scared of him. He bristled when she sat down too, shuffling slightly to the side to put a bit more distance between them. "It's also a big place, there's a lot of space you could occupy that's not near me." He snapped.

Marlowe was determined to not be scared off by this boy. She wasn't even sure what the matter was with him, he was being really rude. But she knew she always acted like this after she fought with a friend or her older sister. "Oh but I love reading about......The Various Tracks left in the Woods: What Creatures Made Them," she said pulling a random book off the shelf.

Theodore was growing increasingly irritated by this girl, especially because she seemed determined to stay near him which he detested. As she pulled a random book off the shelf and pretended to be interested in it, he huffed. "Right, you don't even look like you know how to read." He snapped, hoping that she would leave if he was mean enough.

Marlowe looked up from the book as the boy insulted her. "That's just my youthful charm, I wouldn't be in third year if I couldn't read, how would I have taken exams?" She replied back with a light smile, teasing him for his words.

Theodore frowned when the girl wasn't insulted, and still didn't leave. He grabbed a book at random and opened it, pretending to be absorbed in it. But he couldn't help responding after a small pause. "I don't care. You just look stupid."

"And you look creepy," Marlowe said in reply her eyebrows furrowing at the boy. Why was he so against anyone, or at least her being nearby. He was the one sitting in the way of anyone trying to look at the books in the magical creature section.

Theodore bristled at the girl's 'insult', rolling his eyes. "Well, you look like a rainbow threw up on you." He snapped back, before remembering he was pretending to be busy reading. He huffed and looked at the book again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back