Hiding away

Tala Ivanov

OOC First Name
Renee
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Tala wasn't watching where he was walking. He just let his feet take him where they pleased. His mind was on earlier when he had run into Tasanee...He smiled bitterly to himself. "And this is why Bryan said never to fall for a girl" He muttered to himself as he began to climb stairs. An odd smell reached his nose and the fluttering of wings reached his ears. He had walked all the way to the Owlery. Walking to towards the closest windows and leaned outside it, keeping pressure off his injured hand.

Tasanee was walking around when she received a letter from her parents so she decided that she had better write them back, and to do so she would have to head to the Owlrey. When she got there she saw Tala she beamed and snuck up behind him and wrapped him in a tight hug, resting her head on his back then she said, "Hey you..." Tasanee giggled sweetly then ran her fingers through his bright red hair.

Tala felt arms wrap around him and heard Tasanee whisper in his ear as she ran her hand through his hair. He stiffened and pulled himself out of her grasp, accidentally knocking his hand on the windowsill as he did so. He let out small hiss of pain, but didn't turn to face her. Was she back to play with him some more?

Tasanee winced when Tala turned got himself away from her. And she looked at him with sad eyes and said, "What's the matter Tala?" Had she done something wrong? Or was he trying to toy with her emotions? She actually liked him and he was hurting her but why? She didn't get it. Tasanee snapped away from Tala's direction from pain, not getting it at all.

Tala turned to her and gazed into her eyes, showing her that they were full of pain and hurt. "Don't play with me Tasanee. You've already done enough" He said, remembering back to earlier that day. He cradled his hand to his chest tenderly. "You've already done enough" He said as tears came to his eyes again. He bit the inside of his cheek to calm himself.

"What are you talking about? I didn't see you today, the last time I saw you was in class," Tasanee said with confusion, she didn't understand what he was talking about. After a second or two her eyes widened and said in a hurt whisper, "Amarante." Tasanee shook her head and muttered, "What did she do?" Tasanee showed anger and pain in her eyes while thinking, Why would she do something like this to me?

Tala looked at her "Arma....your twin? How could I not see it?!" he said sinking down onto the ground, guilt running through him, along with anger at Tasanee's sister. Tasanee had only mentioned her twin about once when they were together, so he didn't know to much about her. But now that he has met her, he doesn't like her at all. He looked at Tasanee "I am so sorry Tasanee...." He said in a whisper "So sorry"

Tasanee sat down on Tala's lap carefully and hugged him sweetly, tears swelling up in her eyes rocking him soothingly then she said in a soft whisper, "I'm sorry." Tasanee kissed Tala's cheek gently, but when she moved her lips away she didn't. Tasanee sighed gently and said, hurt clearly in her voice from both Tala and Amarante, "What did she do?" The fact that Tala had thought that she would hurt him, hurt her.

Tala looked sadly at her. "You two look so alike" He started, hesitantly placing his sore arm around her waist. "I thought she was you...and I...hugged her. When she pushed me away, I was hurt....Then, she pretended to be you, saying how she, you...she had never met me before" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath "I tried to talk sense into her, that you did know me...be she was so cold, so mean...She said....she said that she wanted me to leave her alone.....forever. It hurt so much" He said screwing his face up..."You look so alike" He repeated.

Tasanee winced slightly and said, "No, I'd never want that.." Tasanee leaned back to look at Tala's face then she closed her eyes to hide her pain she didn't know what to do to make this all go away. "You know how I feel about you," Tasanee said with pain her eyes still closed.

Tala used his good hand to cup her cheek "I know...and I'm sorry I believed her, I shouldn't have" He rested his forehead against hers. "You know how I feel about you too" He said softly, hoping she'd open her eyes. "What can I do to make it up to you?" He asked lightly.

Tasanee didn't open her pain filled eyes until he asked her how he could make it up to her. Once Tasanee's eyes opened she closed them then leaned in gently and kissed Tala on his lips. She didn't know what had drawn her to do such a thing, all she knew was that she wanted to do this now. Tasanee pulled away gently then she flicked her eyes opened and looked down shyly unsure if she should have done this. Oh god, I'm an idiot! Tasanee thought, mentally kicking herself for doing such a thing.

Tala's mind stopped and his heart started beating three times faster than normal when he felt Tasanee's lips on his. He really was speechless when she pulled away. It was his first kiss. He sat there blinking, trying to get a coherant thought in his mind, so he could say something to Tasanee so she didn't get the wrong idea. "uhhh.." was all that came out of his mouth. Way to go genius. He mentally slapped his forehead.

"Oh.." Tasanee mumbled sadly. I am a fool, he told me he liked me, and I kissed him, great.. I'm an idiot! I just want to curl up and die! Tasanee thought harshly to herself. "I sorry," Tasanee mumbled, her English getting worse and worse each second.

Tala kicked himself, mentally. sh1t she thinks you didn't want her to kiss you...You big, stupid idiot! He said mentally abusing him self. Doing the only thing he could think of; he lightly cupped her cheek, turned her head to face his, leaned down and gently kissed her back.

Tasanee blinked when she felt Tala's hand on her cheek and she leaned in closer to him and kissed him back. Her hands immediatly going to the nape of his neck as she did so, her cheeks flushing a dark pink and her eye lids slid closed.

Tala's face turned as red as his hair when he felt her kiss him back and that blushed deepened when he felt her hands snake around his neck. He ended the kiss and pulled away only slightly, looking at her, waiting for her to open her eyes. "Don't be sorry" He said softly to her.

As they pulled apart from their kiss she opened her azure blue eyes sweetly, dancing from excitement and joy then she opened her mouth as if to respond but no words came out. She closed her mouth once more then cleared her throat and said sheepishly, "Okay." Tasanee didn't know what to say now, she was at a complete loss for words, she just had her first kiss, and it was with Tala no less.

Tala smiled warmly at her, happy that his first kiss was with her. His blue eyes looked deep into hers and he saw how happy she was too. "I'm happy" He said, leaning forward and resting his forehead against hers. His blue eyes also danced with happiness and he hoped that she could see that too. The arm he had wrapped around her, he used hug her tight, forgetting that he had punched the floor with it. He winced when he felt the throbbing pain return to his limb.

Tasanee smiled gently and said, "Me too." Tasanee closed her eyes in comfort but she could feel him wince when he put his arm around her and hugged her tightly. "What's the matter?" Tasanee asked worridly, her eyes still closed trying her hardest to disctetely squirm in closer to him.

Tala pulled his hand around and to show her his slightly red, bruised and swollen hand. "I may have punched a floor" He said gingerly wiggling his fingers at her "Harder than I thought too" He said sheepishly, giving her a weak grin. "I may have cracked a knuckle or two."

Tasanee opened her eyes and she looked at Tala's hand and said, "Tala.. why? This.. this was foolish." Tasanee poked Tala's cheek gently then looked back at his hand worridly and said, "We have to go to the Hospital Wing now." Tasanee sighed, she didn't like doctors or hospitals at all, she always got the worst vibe from them.

Tala looked at her and he couldn't help but to agree with her. He was just lucky that it was his left, not his right hand that he punched the floor with. "Yeah...it was..I just get a horrible temper" He said "And what ever you say Tassy" He said in relation to going to the hospital wing. He hated hospitals with a passion, they were cold and smelt really bad.

Tasanee sighed softly then leaned in and kissed his cheek before standing up carefully and then put her hand out to help him up, her hands shaking gently as she set them out, from joy or from nerves she couldn't tell... yet. Tasanee wasn't sure what Tala wanted to do after this, would he want to just be friends until they got older or what? This was all so confusing.

Tala took one of her hands with his good one and let her help him up. When he was standing he pulled her into a light hug, kissing her forehead softly. "You are shaking Tassy" He said, his hand still in hers "I'm not going away, if that is what you are worried about?"He said unsure what she was thinking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back