Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Luciana
Wand
15", Elder, thestral hair
Elijah had never imagined that his friends would do something like that. Of course, he realized that he was the only one of them without girlfriends or wives, but it was good for him, because he did not have to worry that someone would blame his frequent absence and organize scandals that received little attention. Elijah enjoyed his job as a professor and did not intend to leave it for family reasons. Although I didn't particularly like the blind date with an unknown woman who you hadn't even seen was scared. They didn't know what to expect on such dates.

After much reflection, however, he decided why not and decided to go, if not now, however, will not be so bad. Elijah wore a dark blue suit and a white shirt as he had been told, because he had to wear such clothes so that his blind dating partner would know him and also a red rose. It seemed a little banal, but the man went to Pegasus Bay Winery & Restaurant to wait for his partner, who was to arrive at seven o'clock in the evening. Elijah arrived a few minutes earlier to prepare morally, and when he entered, he was approached by a girl who stood at the door and asked if a table had been reserved for him. Elijah said that if he had a table reserved for two, the girl said he would show him a table. He followed to her and saw that the table is by the window with a beautiful view. Thanks he sat down and waited for his partner.

After a few seconds, a waiter came to him and asked what he wanted, but Elijah said nothing yet.

@Professor Lydia Drage

Lydia was not the type of person to go on a blind date, but she’d made a New Years’ resolution to be more spontaneous. It wouldn’t hurt to try it out before the beginning of the school year. So she said yes and agreed to meet the wizard. The arrangement came with instructions, which she had to admit was intimidating, but she played along.

Letting her hair down, Lydia slipped into a teal dress with long sleeves and an off-shoulder neckline. The dress had pockets, of course, with Extension Charms applied so she could easily conceal her wand and other necessities. She apparated to the restaurant and let her body catch up to her brain before she walked to the front door.

The host guided her to a table in the back. She smiled at the stranger, and tried not to appear too nervous. “Hello, I’m Lydia,” she said, extending her hand.

Watch on hand trickling seconds ahead, occasionally it looked at Elijah. He waited until ordered himself a glass of wine and looking out the window from time to time looked at the door. Then someone came to the table and he turned his head and saw a wonderfully beautiful stranger.

Elijah stood up, handing over his hand from the young woman. '' Hello, I'm Elijah. Nice to meet you, Lydia. '' He sighed, lightly squeezing the young woman's hand.

Lydia squeezed the man’s hand back before pulling away and taking the seat opposite him. He wasn’t bad-looking, not at all. “What are you drinking, Elijah?” she asked. Lydia had committed to being sober after an incident last year, but it was a conversation starter all the same.

Elijah waited for the woman to sit down and sit down herself. If the initial thought that a blind date is a bad idea, then it did not seem at all. ''Red wine. Do you want something? Immediately, call the waiter.'' he said, raising his hand to invite the waiter to their table. All that was left was to wait.

''Tell me something about yourself. I'll start. I'm a professor of Hogwarts in Scotland. I was born and raised in France. I have two half-sisters. Free time running, with his friends often go hiking when spend time with friends, explore the magical creature.''
Elijah told a little about herself, if Lydia wanted to know more, she would tell the evening was long.

“I’ll just have seltzer with lime,” Lydia said politely to the waiter. She smiled at Elijah. “I don’t drink anymore, but don’t let that stop you,” she said. Lydia was firm in her decision to be sober, and she was all the happier for it.

Her eyes lit up when Elijah said he was a professor. “What do you teach?” she asked. “I’m a professor as well, at Hogwarts New Zealand. Defense Against the Dark Arts.”

''Also, I'm trying not to drink, but sometimes drunk a glass of wine. I did not drink," he said, because it was true that Elijah did not drink, but drank wine only in rare cases. He looked at the woman as the waiter brought her a drink.

Elijah thought Lydia was interested in the fact that he was also a professor. Consequently, Lydia said, that also is a professor's face appeared smile. ''Wow, that's an interesting and exciting subject. Why have chosen this particular subject?'' he asked. ''I teach magical creature and potion recently started to replace colleagues who went away from school.'' Elijah liked their work and to replace any that had brought great joy, because it was able to teach the children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back