Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Casper was always finding new spots to hide away in. What he wasn't used to was having someone ask to hide away with him. He had agreed. Stanislaw was quickly becoming family, being Allison's chosen, but that was alright. Casper liked Stanislaw. He was nice. Casper had a blanket on the ground, and a few pillows, enjoying his private little get away. He had borrowed some paints and a few sketchbooks, keeping an eye out for Stanis so Casper could pull him into their little getaway.

While Stanislaw enjoyed Allison's company a lot, she could be a little bit too much at times. This week was one of those times. He could usually deal with her daring nature but with the week of a full moon happening, he just didn't have the strength to keep up with her. So rather than of spending his free period with his best friend, he turned to her cousin instead. Following the other boy's directions to where he could find him, it took the Gryffindor a couple of minutes to spot him. ''Hey, Casper,'' he called out, waving as he approached the Hufflepuff.

Casper glanced up, waving Stanis over. "There you are." He smiled softly. "Hiding from the force of nature?" He joked lightly, scooting over to give Stanis room to sit down. "I have snacks and an old enchanted music box. We can relax a bit." He offered quietly, already feeling comfortable with Allison's choice in friends. Good thing, too. Knowing his cousin, she wasn't going to let Stanis get away any time soon.

Stanislaw gently nodded his head at the question, not really catching on that Casper was joking. He felt a little bad that he was hiding away from his best friend still, but he hadn't been able to relax while she was her usual boisterous self around him. ''I would like that, yes,'' the boy replied, smiling at his friend and joining him on the blanket. "You have not been here a long time, eh?'' he asked, looking around at all the things Casper had brought along with him.

Casper smiled, watching Stanislaw as he sat down. "I've only been here for a few minutes," he told the other boy. "I, ah, have a question, if that's okay?" He fidgeted nervously. "I... know how Allison can be. Do... do you actually like being called Stanis or is that just her being stubborn?" He blushed, looking away. "I know she spent a whole year once calling me Cazzy." He shuddered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back