Raafe Khatri

Glib | Anisha's Shadow

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Raafe had heard a rumour that there used to be a something special hidden on the Seventh floor and it'd piqued his interest. So far all he'd found was an old armoire, though he was eagerly investigating it, trying to wedge open the stubbornly stuck drawer with little success so far.

Santiago was bored so he tucked his skateboard under his arm and was about to head to the courtyard when he noticed an older student attacking a piece of furniture. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to break into a cabinet of unknown origins," Raafe responded simply, not looking away from where he was gripping the drawer.

"Why?" Santiago asked slowly. The thing didn't even look that nice so he doubted anything good was inside. "Are you sure you're pulling hard enough?"

Raafe paused at the boy's question, considering it seriously for a moment before shrugging. "Because it's closed," he offered by way of explanation before giving the handle another tug. "I'll have you know I'm the strongest second year boy. Probably. Likely. On Wednesdays."

Santiago gave the other boy a skeptical look. "Yeah sure." he said sarcastically. "How do you know it's not magically sealed or something?"

"Intuition," Raafe said casually, still pulling at the drawer. "That and it's kinda open already, I can almost get a pinky in," he added, motioning to the stuck drawer. "Here, help me with this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back