Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Jarica waited her dad and she wanted talk to him about Minestry of magic our going back home. She will be later go and find Maverick but also she wanted say him that she is spending the day with Maverick.

@Robert Ashley

Robert moved closer to his daughter when he noticed him in the depths of the hall. Of course, they both had to talk, because their relationship had begun to improve and it should not have caused them to break down. ''Hello, Jarica! Congratulations on your graduation. Have you already decided what you want to do next?'' He asked, standing next to his daughter.

"Thanky so much" She was happy that he came and promised her do that. Did she need call him dad? There still was some mixed feelings for all lies. "No, not realy. I today will be spend some time with Maverick, you won't be mad dad?" Now she told him that he was her dad and hoped he won't be mad at her. "I was think some time go back to our ice land and i miss ocean." She smiled.

@Robert Ashley

If Robert promised something, he tried to keep it. He took a small red box from his jacket pocket and handed it to his daughter. ''You are very welcome! It's a small graduation gift for you.'' He waited for Jarica to like the gift. At Jarica's next words, she wasn't really happy, but kept quiet about her plans to spend time with a recently met guy. "No, I won't be angry." He refused, though he was angry, but tried to hide his anger. ''Of course you can do that if you miss the ocean. Maybe you'll meet Isabella there too. I'll be busy at work for about three weeks.'' He said because his older daughter had finally returned from the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back