Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Bella was know that have another Herbology proffessor and she walked know and mayby ask him if he needed some help to Herbology. She loved so much plants and she was thinking later be sea bealog our healer. That why she needed some help Hernology and she knocked slowly the door.

Angel had just been contemplating if he had time for a nap before his next class when he heard a knock on the door. Sighing, he dropped into a chair, waving his wand at the door to swing it open, pinching the bridge of his nose with his other hand. "Come in, come in- Oh. You're not one of my NEWT kids," he said, glancing up at the younger girl in the doorway with surprise.

Bella blushed when proffessor opened the door she felt weird being here and she was proffesor Landen kid from hufflepuff house but she wanted be there. "I'm so sorry for disturb. I wanted ask you our favor. Do you need help herbology our assistant? I realy hoped be big helper herbology. Bella stoped talk for the moment and let proffessor think.

Angel motioned the young girl inside, hoping she wouldn't linger in the doorway the whole time. He was sure there was some plant out in the greenhouse that needed his attention and it would surely get it if the door stayed open too long. He raised an eyebrow at her request, surprised a lower year student would ask him and not Professor Carter. "Are you sure? What year are you you?" He said, still trying to process the request. He knew Professor Carter had at least one assistant already, and while there were probably several plants Angel shouldn't let a young student near, he could definitely find things for her to do. "It would probably be a lot of boring things like watering plants and moving mulch around," he said slowly, though he was warming to the idea if it meant not doing it himself. "But I suppose if you're eager to help, I don't mind."

"Yes, i'm sure about this. Herbology is my life. I'm first year and Hufflepuff house". She wanted be heeler our sea bealong in her life. Traveling all time on the world. she got her dream when she started with her mok worked together with plants." I like that becouse i hoped get more expierence. I wanted be a sea bealog our something work with herbolgy." Herbology for her never was so bored and she worked always with her pkants at home. "I'm fast learner and i have good grades to Herbology.I'm sorry for my bubling, i felt a little nervos." She smiled.

Angel gave the girl a dubious look for a few moments as she explained her reasoning, though it was mostly for show. He'd already warmed up to the idea of having an assistant and her being so young just meant he wouldn't need a replacement any time soon. "Alright, alright. I'm convinced. You can be my assistant," he announced, holding up a hand to slow the girl's talking. "Your first task is to move and rotate all the puffapod plants to the other side of the greenhouse. They need more sun over Winter," he said, settling back into his chair to relax. "Oh yeah, wait, what's your name?" Angel asked belatedly. He'd probably need to clear this with Professor Carter and it'd be a lot easier with a name.

She take deep breath and she finaly started make her dream slowly come true. She only hoped that she not talked to much and scared professor away. ''I will remember that, when i can start?'' Later Bella wanted apologize for her tamper but it was realy important her. ''My name is Elizabella Drake, but i'm sorry for my fast temper''. She finaly apologize him.

"Elizabella, right, well okay Elizabella welcome aboard. You can start right now. Off you go," Angel said with an easy grin, waving a hand to direct her back out to the greenhouse, happy he no longer had to deal with moving the plants around.

''Thanky''Just leaving it wasn't so nice. With delight, Bella quickly disappeared from the professor's field of vision and ran in the direction indicated. She was realy happy for the moment and she was cherfully to run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back