Hi, I'm Scott

Marcus King

OOC First Name
Scott (Ferby)
Wand
Oak 14 3/4 Essence of Raven Feather
I'm Scott but probably known better as Ferby from the ZNR. I registered here a while ago but, at the time, I had no PC because it was broken so I just registered so I could return. Well I have now but long after I got my new PC xD

I will be honest and say I am new to the forum RP experience but I am a fan of Harry Potter so this may be interesting lol. I do, however, have experience with roleplay as I've played on numerous GTA:Sa RP servers and taught people how to roleplay myself so I'm not a total newb at this :p

Feel free to ask me any questions, I'm open to anything really.

Heya Scott! *gives welcoming brownies* Welcome to HNZ! I'm pretty new here too, but I'm really enjoying myself and I'm sure you will to once you get in the swing of things! Just give me a heads up if you need some plottage and we can work something out! :D

Hello Scott/Ferby!
You can call me Tenilee, and welcome to the board! ^_^
If you ever have any questions, you can always contact One of the Site Staff and they'll be happy to help you, or you can PM me, I'll give it a shot! Also, here's the Site Docs in case you haven't seen them yet, that should be able to answer any questions you might have and give you some important links. There's also the Portal that should keep you updated on the most recent stuff happening around here.
I hope you have a lot of fun on here, and I look forward to seeing you around the board! ^_^
~Tenilee

A very warm welcome, that's comforting to see lol. Thank you all. I've just posted to be sorting so (hopefully) I'll be launched straight in soon :p

Welcome!

My name is Teigan and I literally have about sixty characters on here, philosophically though, its about a bazillion. Anyway! Great to see you return and I look forward to getting to know you better. I'm from Australia, so you may hear terms from me you aren't familiar with, unless you are an Aussie, in which case you would understand xD Also, I know next to nothing about computers. My friends and sister can attest to that.

Aurevoir!
Teigs

Maya Corby said:
Welcome!

My name is Teigan and I literally have about sixty characters on here, philosophically though, its about a bazillion. Anyway! Great to see you return and I look forward to getting to know you better. I'm from Australia, so you may hear terms from me you aren't familiar with, unless you are an Aussie, in which case you would understand xD Also, I know next to nothing about computers. My friends and sister can attest to that.

Aurevoir!
Teigs
I'm from the UK but we have a pretty cultural languages ourselves and I'm proud of it xD I would say learning about coding and computer technology is easy but it's not and I won't sugarcoat it either :p I learnt the basics of web design when I got my first laptop when I was 12 so I've been doing it for years.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm very interested to see what HNZ is really like. I've had a brief browse and read some FAQs so I ain't gonna be sitting here doing nothing, I can assure you that :p

Hi Scott!

Good to hear that you plan on jumping right into RPing. Sometimes, that's the best way to go.
I'm Cyndi, one of the admin on the site, and I know only what I need to know on computers which doesn't include anything about web design and only the slightest, very slightest, understanding of coding. :p

I hope that you have a good time here on the site. :) If you need any assistance or have any questions, feel free to PM me.

~Cyndi

Hello Scott! Welcome here, i am Jamie from the netherlands. Hope you have a great time here :)

Jane Anderson said:
Hello Scott! Welcome here, i am Jamie from the netherlands. Hope you have a great time here :)
Hi Jamie, thanks for the warm welcome :D
Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Hi Scott!

Good to hear that you plan on jumping right into RPing. Sometimes, that's the best way to go.
I'm Cyndi, one of the admin on the site, and I know only what I need to know on computers which doesn't include anything about web design and only the slightest, very slightest, understanding of coding. :p

I hope that you have a good time here on the site. :) If you need any assistance or have any questions, feel free to PM me.

~Cyndi
Sounds like most people here don't know much about computers but hey, I don't blame you ^_^ . Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hi!

Welcome aboard! I'm Kaitlyn, one of the many Global Moderators around here. I hope that you find yourself at home here!
I don't know jack about coding. I only know the very basics of Java, but even then... :r

If you have any questions, requests to RP or whatever, throw me a PM! I'm typically always on.

~ Kaitlyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back