Hi Family!

Sang-Min Kim

Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Sang-Min apparated in front of Cherrie Kim's home with his blue suitcase in hand. He smiled at the size of his dear cousin's home. Cherrie was the only one living in it, and it could probably fit ten families. Sang-Min dragged his suitcase up to the front step. He stared at the doorknob. He had not seen his cousin in years. Hye-ori had brought Cherrie over to Korea a few times, but the two never actually had a chance to bond. Cherrie was bitter and rude to him when they were kids, but he put up with it. There was a time when Cherrie cut him with a piece of glass when he was nine. He had a scar going across the palm of his right hand. Cherrie had convinced Sang-Min that it would not hurt, and he told him that it felt good. At the time he was gullible enough to believe his cousin. He did not understand where Hye-ori went wrong with the child.

Now that Sang-Min was of age and had great English. His parents kicked him out, and the first person that came to his mind was his cousin. He had contacted Hye-ori beforehand to find out where he lived. His stomach churned uncomfortably as he knocked on the door. He managed to get a part time job as a bartender as soon as he got to New Zealand. The legal drinking age in New Zealand was 18. As soon as Sang-Min was told this information he headed to a bar. He had always been interested in potions, and to him making and mixing drinks was something like that. Sang-Min knocked on the door, harder, hoping for a quicker response from his dear cousin.

Cherrie was having a very peaceful sleep. He was wrapped up in his covers, and he was very warm and very comfortable. It was hard to believe such a bitter and sadistic person could sleep so calmly after a night of twisting people's fingers and breaking them off. The psychologist dreamed of echoing screams and people drowning in their own blood. He was lucky to be dreaming about such things. Most nights his dreams consisted of him surrounded in darkness and trying to free himself from chains he had put on himself. Cherrie would never cause pain to himself. He did not know how to handle his pain, so he took it out on random people. Then he would not have to feel his own pain anymore. The pain of being an illegitimate child. The pain of being unwanted by your own father. The shame of your mother being a wh0re and bringing him into a world that would look down upon him because of how he was born. Cherrie groaned sleepily and stirred in his sleep. He heard a noise, but her left it alone. He was to comfortable to get up and see what it was.

After a few minutes the noise came again. Cherrie groaned and threw his covers off of him. His sleep was being disturbed, and his perfect dream had went away. He screamed in anger, and he started to throw his pillows at the wall. Cherrie practically jumped out of bed, and he stormed downstairs. He stormed straight through his living room and to the door. He only had gray and blue pajama pants on. He flicked his wrist and the front door flew open. All he saw was a man with blonde standing at his door. He did not recognize the man, and Cherrie had horrible things in mind if he did not explain himself quickly. "Who in the hell are you?" he demanded fiercely.

Sang-Min held his suitcase tighter as the door swung open to reveal a enraged half naked man. He looked at the ground nervously. He did not want his cousin to see him blush. He was blushing furiously and he knew his cheeks were so red.Sang-Min hatted when he started to blush. It was embarrassing, and it only took away from his manliness. He managed to compose himself and look at his cousin in the eyes. He bowed quickly. "I am your cousin Kim Sang-Min.".he told Cherrie in Korean. He wanted to touch his cousin, but he did not want to risk getting hurt. Cherrie looked absolutely angry. His cheeks were redder than ever, and Sang-Min thought it was kind of cute. "You would not mind if I stayed here would you, Cher?" he asked desperately. He dropped his suitcase and grabbed onto his cousin's arm. he looked at his cousin. His eyes begging for him to say yes.

Cherrie glared at the guy curiously, and then it hit him in the head like a rock. The boy he had cut with glass. He had enjoyed that particular time because he was able to get him to do it voluntarily. Cherrie had always likes Sang-Min, but it was only because he was gullible and fun to play around with. He pulled his arm out of Sang-Min's grasp. He enjoyed seeing people beg. "I don't know Minnie. I am not home often, and I surely do not want you to be lonely by yourself all the time." he said with a deep sigh outwards to fake uncertainty. He leaned against the door frame and looked at his cousin. He was curious to see what his cousin would do next. He was going to let Sang-Min stay. He would be entertainment.

Sang-Min was pleased when Cherrie's eyes got big. It showed that his cousin remembered him. He was taken aback when Cherrie pulled his arm away from him. He have invaded his cousin's personal space. Sang-Min invaded people's personal space often. He was just a touchy person. It was a way he got attention. His parents rarely payed attention to him back when he lived in Korea. They did not even bother teaching him English themselves. His parents had lived in America for five years of their marriage! They knew enough English to teach Sang-Min themselves. He frowned when Cherrie showed uncertaincy in letting him stay. "I won't bother you at all Cher! I wont even be here at nights because I have already gotten myself a job!" he said desperately trying to convince Cherrie to let him stay. His parents would not accept him at home anymore. Cherrie was about his only hope. Sang-Min put his hands togther and lifted them so they were just below his chin. He poked his bottom lip out and amde the best puppy dog he could.

Cherrie chuckled. He moved out of the way so his dear cousin could come in. In a few hours he had to go to work, but he could tease his cousin for a while before he had to leave. He couold not believe a person like Sang-Min could get a job. He was way too hyeractive, and he reminded most people of a five year old. Cherrie would never be stupid enough to hire a person like Sang-Min to work a real job that brought in money. But his cousin's cuteness was what attracted people to him. Cherrie often thought of innocence when he heard the word cute, and it was not strange that he would do such a thing. He ususally attacked innocent people, and he enjoyed doing it too. "You better stay out of my way Sang-Min. You know how I can get." he threatened coldly.

Sang-Min clapped happily when he saw Cherrie move a little so he could enter. He bowed deeply to his cousin. "Thank you so much, Cher! I promise I will not get in your way!" he said witha bright smile on his face.Sang-Min flicked his wrist towards his suitcase and walked through the door. Cherrie's threat did not scare him. He had seen his cousin much scarrier, but, of course, Sang-Min never thought about the horrible things his cousin could do to him while at his stay in Cherrie's home. When he stepped inside he was automatically in the living room. There were comfy sofas, a cofee table, and a huge black grand piano in the center of it all. The living room and kitchen were connected, and from the living room there were stairs that lead to the second floor. He waved his hand lazily towards the stairs and his suitcase floated up the stairs and to what he hoped would be an empty room. He turned to his cousin

"I can make you breakfast if you would like, Cherrie-berry! he giggled happily while skipping into the kitchen. He snapped his fingers and the kettle filled with water and set itself on eye so it could start heating up. Sang-Min was hungry himself. Apparating took a ton of energy out of a person. He glanced at his cousin before he busied himself with making food. He knew Cherrie hated the annoying pet name Sang-Min gave him. He thought his cousin was cute when he was angry. It just dependd on what kind of angry his cousin got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back