Sexual Orientation
fluid
Wand
11 1/2 Inch Knotted Oak Wand with Raven Feather Core, Swishy
Name: Hezekiah Mowry
Face: Lee Taemin
Text
  1. If you use ONE and/or TWO: "Professor Hezekiah Mowry"
  2. If you use THREE: "Hezekiah Mowry" and "I'm not judging you, but I am judging you." (This one is more a joke one that would be in a spoiler, so if you have no inspo for this one, it's fine.)
Color Scheme: for both it is up to you! While his hair is white, he is no angel. I'd love a moon to be incorporated because he is a werewolf.

Let me know if you have any questions and thank you so much!!! :wub:

Hey Lovi. I had musr for your request so i made it.
I know i am not as creative as some of the other girls and guys who make banners and it is a fairly simple concept i hope you like it but if not feel free to wait for someone else. I tried to add in some scars like the ones on the reference but keep them faded. i can strengthen them or remove them if you would rather.
Mia

nUFCVN7.gif

Hi Mia!! This is great! I think I am going to find another version of Image Two so you potentially swap that one for image three on the left? Is it possible to make the scars more prominent too?

And you can do MUCH more than I would be able to do! :wub:

Sure. I did have image two there but switched it to three so I could use the quote. I will have a look and see what I can do.
there are just some charities who I really like making banners for and hez always seems to give me muse.

TAmdSAd.gif

how is this. the scars were more noticable on the origional but lost some defination with saving.

Yayyyyyyyy! This is great! I really love how the quote is on the moon lol.

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back