Hey

Luther Trent

Err, I registered under Luther Trent because it said I needed a first and last name. D= It's not my real first and last name though.

I found out about this through BotB (I'm an OrbMore supporter :p ), so I decided to take a look at this site and it seemed interesting. I can't guarantee whether or not I'll be active, but I'll give this site a try. ;)

Hey Luther

Welcome to HNZ. Grr OrbMore :p Only joking, the site seems good and congrats on getting to the Final :)

Well I do hope you can stick around for a while, we are pretty awesome. If you have any questions feel free to ask me but PMing Nick would be the best idea.

See ya around the site :-h

Unfortunately sorting closed a few weeks ago and won't be open again for a few months as Y7 doesn't start until the 18th of May, seen here.

When the time comes the sorting form will become available on the site and the sorting ceremony will open. So you fill out the form, PM it to the sorting hat and then make a post in the sorting ceremony and your post will be edited with your house.

Until then, feel free to RP in the unsorted area or in the Wizarding World and meet other unsorted students. Or feel free to join us here where you can talk to members of the site out of character.

Hope this helps :)

Hey Luther. It doesn't matter if it isn't your real name, my real life name is Laura xD.

Hope you're happy here. :) Shoot Nick a PM if you have questions, but I'm always happy to answer queries too. =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back