Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hello my lovelies!
I really need to get back onto the RPing wagon, because I enjoy it! I've got more time on my hands, but I do need kicks up the butt sometimes, so make sure you hassle me about it haha! So here we go!

tumblr_mrpnqk7rEZ1sxokn8o1_500.gif

RILEY SPARKLES
This is my girl. She has recently had a baby with her partner Jerrod Green, and I'm thinking that she might need some time off for herself and let Asher and Jerrod bond together. So Rilz needs some friends to take her out, maybe shopping, drinking, something fun :) Riley loves to have fun, and is loyal to her friends. Have a looksie in her bio if you need more info!

tumblr_mqbod85SSX1swqjuvo1_500.gif

AVA DAVERSHIRE
Ava is the Headmistress at Hogwarts and is set to married Nicolas King. However, I do want to get her out to have some more fun, and to have some friends also. I think there is stuff in her bio to look at haha, otherwise PM me? Or ask questions here haha.

tumblr_inline_mqq5maunee1qz4rgp.gif

ELLE VOLKOVA
This is my new chick. Elle attends Durmstrang and is 14. She is highly self-centered and always wants to be having fun. I think she is at the stage where she is interested in guys, so I'll be interested in some flings for the time being, but if anyone is interested in being her final, let me know. He'd have to be a pretty patient and persistent guy as Elle probably will 'play hard to get', or won't be interested in a relationship for awhile.

That is all for now, but have a look at my Account Tracker to see if there are any other characters you want to RP with, just let me know and we can sort something out! ^_^
<i></i>

Lily would be game for either Riley or Ava. She is 28 and a happily married mommy of four (almost - she needs to pop out the twins soon lol) I'm still a bit rusty as I'm just getting back into rping, but we can waddle through together. ;)

Donnakins: I haven't RPed with you in the longest. We must fix this! ^_^

For Elle, I can offer my Durmstrang, Maximilian. I haven't RPed him yet, but he's pretty serious, a good student, and he needs to learn how to have a good time. I'd offer him as a fling or a friend, but maybe we should see how they get on first?

For Ava, I can offer Cyndi. Since Ava's going to be getting married eventually, I'm pretty sure that means that she needs to have a bachelorette party. Perhaps we can get some of the other female staff members involved in this. :devious:

I can offer Abby for Ava too, I think they would get along. Bachelorette party for the win!

Wahoo! Party time for Ava! I am looking forward to that RP, would someone like to start it? :r Hehe!
Julie - it's up to you who you think Lily would get along with! Riley is 22 and Ava is 45! Either way I'm excited to start RPing!
Cyndikins - I'm willing to RP Elle with anyone and everyone hehe, so definitely, lets give it a try! ... would you like to start ... ? :p :r

Also, for Riley, I have Lindsay Hall. Her daughter, Arabella, would be related to Riley's child I think. Arabella's father was Paul Rider who died. I think he was related to the Greens in some way. Anyways. Lindsay is 28 and available to be Riley's friend.

Wahoo! Party time for Ava! I am looking forward to that RP, would someone like to start it? :r Hehe!
But we have to know when the wedding is first. :r
Cyndikins - I'm willing to RP Elle with anyone and everyone hehe, so definitely, lets give it a try! ... would you like to start ... ? :p :r
Sure, I can start it. I'll PM you or post here when I have done so. :)

Kait - That would be awesome! It would be cool to have play dates with Arabella and Asher! Would you like to start something, or shall I?

Cyndi - Yes, I shall be talking to Nick about this :p And thanks ^_^

Donna, I think either Riley or Ava would be cool with Lily. She is pretty friendly and can get along with most anyone. Once I finish the birth thread, I can start up one in the park and we could play around with the ladies and see what clicks. :D

Depends on what he is wearing D:

I think that might actually be a downgrade :erm:

Not if she wears the dress from that picture, too! :D

Oh boy. Ava run! xD

I just started the RP, Donna. So, you should probably check your PMs. :r

Thanks! I'll definitely get onto these soon, work has been hectic but is slowing down soon ^_^

Sure Kait! I promise to do it sometime this week!

I totally lied haha, will definitely try this week!

Kait! For Lindsay/Riley - CLICK!
I made it open after your post if that is okay! I can close it if it is not, not sure if anyone will join in anyway :p

And ladies, here is the start of the Hen's night! Wee! I didn't know exactly what to write, but join on in, and have fun! Feel free to chuck any ideas in there, Ava doesn't get embarrassed too easily, so the crazier the better haha! And if anyone else wants to join in, the more the merrier! Just send me a PM!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back