Hey there ;)

Rodrigo Serrao

OOC First Name
Rodrigo
Hey there guys and gals!

I am not new to this site, but my prior experience did not go past three or four posts, so I really want this one to have a nicer outcome...

What should you know about me?

I really loved all Harry Potter's books (and movies);
I am not an English native-speaker (so I may make a few [i hope] mistakes) : You are welcome to correct them, if in a polite way;
I am open to establish some connections right from the start referring role plays, plots, arrange a friendship, archenemy, etc...

I never roleplayed like this, but I will give my best! Tips will always be appreciated.

You are also welcome to answer here just to say hi, or in response to any of the topics above ;)

Best of all,
Rodrigo.

Welcome back then. Don't worry there are a lot of people here who's native language is not English. And others who are so bloody dyslexic that it seems like -points at self- I'm looking forward to being involved in some good plotz with you!

BTW I have to ask would you also happen to be a fan of the Warded Man books?

Sapphire Bookchild said:
BTW I have to ask would you also happen to be a fan of the Warded Man books?
Damn!!! HOW? HOW? What were the chances??? Haha, really like those books. Which ones have you read??

I read the first two, and one of those small "appetizers". Have you read the third one?

ALL OF THEM! I took a guess because of you're OOC name Rojer who happens to be my fave character. I won't say anything more but the third book you will love and throw across the room at the same time. Anyway welcome to HNZ and hope you have a lot of fun here.

Well, I wouldn't say that my OOC's first name has anything to do with books I read, but you took a guess and you were lucky enough to get it right ;)

I think we still don't have that book here in Portugal, but I may as well just read it in English !

Thank you then. Whenever you need a student to roleplay, just talk to me ;)

Heey! ^_^
So, you can call me Tenilee, and it's nice to meet you! If you ever need help, just PM one of the Admins or GMs, all located HERE, or you can send me a PM, and I'd be happy to help - or if you wish to chat, I'm totally up for that too. Also, a LINK to the Site Docs, as well as PORTAL to answer any questions you may have, and to show you what's been happening recently on the board, or if you simply want to use them for lurking purposes. You shouldn't need to worry about your language, there are many members whose first language is not English. So you should be totally fine. Don't worry and just have fun - that's my tip!
~Tenilee
<i></i>

Well, Tenilee, thank you for all those nice links :D I knew almost all of them, but hadn't a clue of the portal one you showed me!

Thanks for your answer and encouragement! Could you just tell me what is "Tenilee"? Is it a 'normal' name? I am asking this because you have, in your "OOC First Name" A wild Tenilee...

Tenilee is her internet name, its an afixture to her real name. She is also a Pokemon fan, hence the wild part. I am Teigan by the way, nice to meet you!

Thanks Paisley! I also like pokémon :p

Yeah Liam, hopefully you will see me more often ;)

Thank you both ;)

I'm from Portugal, Lauren/Jamie :D Is it nice there?

Rodrigo - oh cool i went there for a holiday once when i was little! Yes it is nice in Holland but the weather not always ;)

Crystal Evans said:
Rodrigo - oh cool i went there for a holiday once when i was little! Yes it is nice in Holland but the weather not always ;)
Yeah, we've had a better weather, but I still can't complain much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back