Hey Stranger

Charlie was surprised when Jake kissed her. When he broke away, Charlie looked at him, a smile playing on her lips. "I-I-umm..." she trailed off before placing her hands around Jakes neck and kissing him.

Jake smiled as charlie kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back, with more power this time. A smile played on his lips as he kissed her, thinking of her confused, cuter expression. Pulling away he said "You know what? I'm kind of glad those guys hit into you after all." he smiled.

"So, does this mean we're dating?" Jake asked, in between kissing, he hoped it did-he liked Charlie. He kissed her neck and worked along her jawline back to her lips.

"What do you have in mind?" Jake asked, smiling and pecking her on the lips, he took her hand and began to walk in a random direction. "Some first day." he grinned.

Charlie pushed herself against Jake, while hugging him. "How about we sneak out school and go have fun tomorrow? It is Saturday tomorrow." she nibbled on Jakes ear. "Cam you believe we only met 30 minutes ago??"

"Sure, where should we go?" he asked, kissing the top of her head. "Yes, I can, because after a while we'll become more normal, but I'm going to relish driving people mad for the next few weeks." he laughed, taking hold of her hand and began walking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back